Sign in to follow this  
NinjaWa

Banned for Roccat

I'm with phone, I will explain everythig tomorrow and you can ask Venia, i have lots of lag spikes because my father is on skype calling all day (videocalls to ukrain)

Go to a Deatrun server and see killcams there, sometimes it looks like roccat (u dont hit the player). If u didnt notice that u never played deathrun.

​Ninja please explain the ''half circle shoot next to head headshot'' with the following demo:s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=17449366081801176134

Ok, let's explain.

1st kill (the one you said it moves like half circle), I move my mouse like that.

There are more kills, if you watch at them, you can see that there is no "circular" movement so, if you say I cheat, why no circular movement on the other kills?

So thanks for your answer and youre telling everyone that I don't cheat thanks to your answer ;)

Sorry, I was being nice cuz he thought he will be very cool guy after reporting me, look at my page, he posted a comment inmy wall trying to be the ultra cool guy muahahha

And now see what happens...

Sorry, I was being nice cuz he thought he will be very cool guy after reporting me, look at my page, he posted a comment inmy wall trying to be the ultra cool guy muahahha

And now see what happens...

Your friend Venia told me you were interested in appealing. So i tried to be helpful. Sorry. You're right, i've learnt my lesson!

He just got caught banhopping.

Shadow took care of it.

Could you explain me what's that?

It's in the name. You avoided your ban and carried on playing.

Sign in to follow this