Sign in to follow this  
C0ok1e

LeCookie Wallbanging

I am really didn't want to make a post like this about LeCookie because I think he is a nice guy but I need to stay consequent.

1. What type of a rule break are you reporting: Wallbanging on the map Glass 3(even after I told him to stop).

2. Server: Deathrun

3. Approximate time: 22:05 (Germany)

4. Player's name: LeCookie

5. Player's GUID or UID: 3f012c1e

6. Proof (bear in mind that we can use chatlogs): Demo: http://puu.sh/k7Tng/f3822f3257.dm_1

7. Please describe what happened: I came on the Server and started to record(like usual on Glass 3 ..). He then killed the Activator through the Glass and I told him to stop.

Next round he done the map and lost a knife fight against the Acti. He used the life he got from the last round to respawn. He again done the map(or was close to it) and shot the acti through the Glass. He then just said "The Door was open anyways"(or something with the same meaning).

If no-one bans him tonight I'll do it tomorrow.

Banned him for this (amongst other things), a week or two ago, so he'll be getting 10 days now.

Don't understand how you can think he's a nice guy; he's racist all the time and insults everyone.

EDIT: That isn't the same GUID I banned him on last time. He's either changed or it's someone impersonating him?

bruce-nolan.png

1. Type of ban: Tempban (5d)

2. Name/GUID: LeCookie/@142546641

3. Server: Deathrun 1.2

4. Reason: Glitching/Suicide as Activator/Mild Racism

5. Evidence:

[attach=2689][/attach]

[attach=2692][/attach]

If he's racist and he has bad behaviour ban him for 2 weeks.

I was tempted to last time.

Racism isn't tolerated at all, so I was considering outright permban, but I just did a 5d temp (glitching + racism) after warning him multiple times.

If I see him doing it again he's gone for good.

Also, whoever is online and can ban him, do 14 days like Joker said please. Otherwise I'll do it tomorrow when I'm on :)

Like I said above Joe I only saw him like 2 times when he was mad or something. All the other times he was friendly or just make jokes .... That's all I know but if you guys all talk about him like that I must think about that again.

Sign in to follow this