Sign in to follow this  
Venia

why did i get banned?

Your Nickname: Ninja's Venia

Your guid: 4c59c1ed

Server: IceOps Promod

Admin who banned you: IceOps|Quench

Reason: wallhack

well what i have to say is that i was just playing and Quench banned...im looking forward to see the proof

Well I was in the game when you were playing and killing me. It was a extremely obvious wall hack and we were testing to see if you in fact did have wallhack and you passed !!

Sorry we no like wall hackers...

Well I was in the game when you were playing and killing me. It was a extremely obvious wall hack and we were testing to see if you in fact did have wallhack and you passed !!

Sorry we no like wall hackers...

Well noNstoP, as Venia said, she wants the proof, I would love to analyze it too.

Greez,

NinjaWa.

Unfortunately due to technical breakdown I am not able to retrieve the recording for you and I'm afraid it may have been lost.

However I won't unban you because I was certain and my decision is final. Its taken a while for me to figure it out.

// Thanks to @Littlefoot and another friend (won't disclose) who helped me.

PS: I urge all admins/mods not to unban him/her just because the proof is lost,

as we are very certain about this decision. Its taken enough planning and discussion to come to this. Thank you.

Unfortunately due to technical breakdown I am not able to retrieve the recording for you and I'm afraid it may have been lost.

However I won't unban you because I was certain and my decision is final. Its taken a while for me to figure it out.

PS: I ask all admins/mods to not unban him/her just because the proof is lost,

as we are very certain about this decision. Thank you.

Well, you told me you had a very good proof, you can't proof that she was cheating, if you ban someone and tell to someone else you have a very good proof, you supossed to have it on the cod4 folder, not just go and delete it, that's not fair.

Venia is a daily player and she wanted to apply to IceOps as she plays here a lot.

You can't just go and delete your "strong" proof... Means you don't have a proof.

Greez,

Ninjawa.

Well, you told me you had a very good proof, you can't proof that she was cheating, if you ban someone and tell to someone else you have a very good proof, you supossed to have it on the cod4 folder, not just go and delete it, that's not fair.

Venia is a daily player and she wanted to apply to IceOps as she plays here a lot.

You can't just go and delete your "strong" proof... Means you don't have a proof.

Greez,

Ninjawa.

> I did not just go and delete it

> I just said it had been lost because of a technical problem

> The proof was to be very, very strong

> As I said the decision was made with enough planning and discussion with another admin

Greez,

Ninjawa.

> I did not just go and delete it

> I just said it had been lost because of a technical problem

> The proof was to be very, very strong

> As I said the decision was made with enough planning and discussion with another admin

Well, as @Littlefoot told me on Skype, "Eh I'm not taking sides", I don't think he is on your side, I don't know who is the other "admin" with that you have taken a decision and I know you have probably something against me maybe because I was killing you so much and I told you you won't kill me again... Maybe you have got rave because of that but remember this is a game and people is very friendly and Venia is one of this kind people.

Remember you an another time, we want a proof of that.

Greez,

NinjaWa.

You can't just go and delete your "strong" proof...

Admins don't just go and delete their proof. What's the point of banning someone with no proof.

As it was stated clearly: