Sign in to follow this  
drW(pL).

I can't watch my demos

Like in the thread. Every time I get an error (CL_Parse GamestateX: Bad own client number) when I try to play demos with cod4player.exe. What I find suspicious is that I can only find the demos through the programm. I can't find the demo folder on my own because it's not there. Even when I enabled the option to show hidden folders. There is only video folder(which is empny) in the main folder. When I'm trying to drug the .dm_1 file to desktop it tells my that the files does not exist anymore. But after recording, new files are appearing. I googled it, but found nothing usefull.

I attach a .jpg file.

Which mod are your demos from?

Edit: I find my demos in

C:\Users\PC NAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\Mods\Mod Name\Demos

That's if you're just finding them, like Ninja said below you most likely won't be able to play new demos.

@Littlefoot

this demos are from hardcore highXp, I dont know which mod it is, but thanks your path I was able to find the demos.

I gonna attach one of them.

If someone of you can watch them, its gonna be a little win. If not, do you know alternative? I mean a program that recording does not take a lot of disk space(I want to avoid converting).