Sign in to follow this  
pundravac1

Ban

Your Name*: Kosta

Your GUID*: im not home so i cant check right now ,sorry..

Server*: Iceops Deathrun 1.2

Admin Name: Jocker

Approximate time*: about 21:00pm

What Happened*? There were like 5 people, 3 were croatian, me and 1 more guy was serbian, we were talking on our language beacuse serbian and croatian language is almost the same. So we were just talking about stuff, and Srecko said to me 'how can D change maps if he is not admin', he said that on serbian language, then i replied 'he is moderator',etc.. Then we were talking about the time i got banned for wh, when i actually didnt use it or ever will use,-this was all being said on our language. Then IceOps Jocker said not to talk on that language because he 'doesn't trust me'. Then i said to him that there is no rule that you can't speak on your own language. Afther that, he and D saw the words from our chat on serbian: 'D,wh,moderator' and thought we were talking something bad about them or swearing. Then they said we cant speak on that language anymore because they dont trust me. All of that was being said on serbian, then i said to him what that meant on english, he still didnt believe me and he thought, i dont know, that i had hack or something. After that he just banned me, even tho we didnt insult anyone, and we explained what we were talking about, he still didnt trust me and after that he just banned me for 'language'. :)

Proof (if available): Many people were there, including moderator D and Jocker..

Hey kosta, like joker said in shoutbox earlier you were warned many times, but you just keep searching a fight.

And in my opinion i should be able to understand what people talk about me when im there too. (especially when conversation contains words iceops, wh, and my nick) ^^

Kosta, the problem here is your attitude. Yesterday, when I was online, you tried to go against me about all I have done, like wasting time. So, I tried to understand what was your problem with me, but really, is impossible to play with someone who always criticize your work. Think about this

I never mind people talking on their own langauge. But when I see stuff with WH and iceops and a name of a member/admin I do mind it.

I don't care if you explained it or not I can't check if you really said that or something different. So I asked you first to start talking english or use steam to talk in your own langauge

because I didn't trust you annymore because of the words: Wh, Moderator, D and IceOps.

I gave you a warning and told you to start talking english. You wanted to know if it was a rules and from that point it became really annoying.

You kept asking/telling me what the problem was. Then you started to talk again in the other langauge, so I kicked you + your buddy.

Then on the next map you kept talking that language and gave you a tempban of 2 days. So don't start crying here.

I gave you enough opportunities to speak english. But you don't respect/listen to the moderators, that's what you get. I will not remove this ban and In my oppinion I did nothing wrong.

I'll post proof as soon as possible.

Hey Kosta,

you are long enough here to know that this was about to happen. You really can't expect someone to trust you when you use your own language which the others don't understand containing the words "wh, iceops, D, Joker." Cmon man, tables turned you'd react the same and wouldn't believe / trust anything the other player says.

And you are right, there is no rule considering the language. However, there is a rule to "not provoke admins." Letting moderators and admins only know "wh, iceops, D, Joker" and still going on in your own language is provoking.

And to be fair, they gave you the chance to switch to english and, if you really need to speak in your own language, to continue your conversation elsewhere like steam.

If your proof reveals otherwise, we can consider this report. Otherwise, you'll have to sit this one out.

Little bit of proof. I can upload it all but it would be a hell to find it all.

5;Srecko;Kosta uzmi i ti apliciraj

1814:38 say;b328bad1a41fdffa4d492af517de515f;3;Kosta;e ocu

1814:42 say;b328bad1a41fdffa4d492af517de515f;3;Kosta;a banovali su me 5 puta

1814:45 say;fc1583228b54d8244507eaca848211c6;9;umro;haha

1814:54 say;b328bad1a41fdffa4d492af517de515f;3;Kosta;5 puta su me banovali

1814:59 say;b328bad1a41fdffa4d492af517de515f;3;Kosta;bez dokaza

1815:02 say;1d6cf6918cd984ab92bbd5d2d17dd24e;15;Srecko;hahaha

1815:03 say;b328bad1a41fdffa4d492af517de515f;3;Kosta;i svih 5 puta nista nisam uradio

1815:03 say;34427bacf592a94acbdee753d7e3dda5;2;Adi;bravo nub

1815:06 say;fc1583228b54d8244507eaca848211c6;9;umro;halal im pita

1815:12 say;b328bad1a41fdffa4d492af517de515f;3;Kosta;na obs serveru

1815:15 say;b328bad1a41fdffa4d492af517de515f;3;Kosta;ubijam ih ko blesav

1815:18 say;b328bad1a41fdffa4d492af517de515f;3;Kosta;oni kazu wh