Sign in to follow this  
SkyZr

ban(no reason)

1. Your nickname: SkyZr

2. Server you got banned on: 178.32.139.220:28981

3. Your UID: 4376d402

4. Admin UID : idk(doesnt write)

5. Ban reason : Bad lang

I was playing when someone was speaking language that isnt eng and using bad words,then after few minutes i got banned for using bad lang 3 days

Hello @SkyZr,

I agree on Dino that you are using bad langue all time time in deathrun, I've alerted you several times already but it seems like you are still doing it.

And you're not about to stop.

My question is, why?

Dino will respond soon for further explanation because i wasn't there. 

Hi SkyZr, nice too see u here maybe this teach u something about respect. By accident i delete screenshoot with u starring .. :) But its no problem we can look your chat logs. Why u did u get ban? Cause -LIKE ALWAYS- u used bad word in your Croatian lang (I admit that often this happens, but usually I gave you only a verbal warning). This time it upset me was that after the use of vulgar words that told me I was blind - which annoyed me. At the time your lock would advise you to read our rules, because now there will be lenience. Regards.

The last time I answer you. Do not lie, you can check the log huts, and tell to admin that lies come easily to confirm my version is at least pitiful. Especially since you do not have a good reputation on our server, because the use of vulgar language from you is on the agenda ...

Edit: Btw your tittle is wrong, u have a reason of ban :)

Edited by DinoGrzmot

guys as i said bad language is kinda common here and maybe im guilty for his ban, i was testing cenzure ingame so hes not lieing about someone saying picka and similar hah

but still please dont ban people if u dont have proof, its like it never happend... :/

8 hours ago, CROPredator said:

guys as i said bad language is kinda common here and maybe im guilty for his ban, i was testing cenzure ingame so hes not lieing about someone saying picka and similar hah

but still please dont ban people if u dont have proof, its like it never happend... :/

You are right @CROPredator, but he is well known bad langue user.