iceops-obscurity mode (iceobs)

Your UID/GUID:

ce791b9e

Admin UID/GUID:

Ban reason:

Set your max fps 250

Ban length:

3 days

I knew there was fps restriction, but i didnt get any of those ''Console Warnings'' Usually i would get them even when i had 250 but recently i ddint get any, i thought perhaps u removed limiter..It was an honest mistake i would never exploit that. and just to be clear for last 2 days i've been playing with 333fps i didnt get a single warning.

Untitled.png

Edited by Casarna

13 hours ago, Casarna said:

ake i would never exploit that. and just to be clear for last 2 days i've been playing with 333fps i didnt get a single warning.

so?

11 minutes ago, Casarna said:

so?

As first you will dont get console warning coz Punkbuster dont exist anymore on cod 4.And if you playing on 333fps you have modifed cod for it + you have better strafe/aim/ and few more things against 250/125 fps + 333 is not allowed anywhere 

@SaviorX Obscurity doesn't have restricted FPS unfortunatly. It's just a rule IceOps has to not play with more than 250 on obscurity, as it's buggy and the obscurity walks & runs more silently. I agree, an honest mistake which I've made myself too in the past :D (got banned for it too XD)

4 minutes ago, Association said:

@SaviorX Obscurity doesn't have restricted FPS unfortunatly. It's just a rule IceOps has to not play with more than 250 on obscurity, as it's buggy and the obscurity walks & runs more silently. I agree, an honest mistake which I've made myself too in the past :D (got banned for it too XD)

My mistake I didnt look on server type but generaly player with 333fps its still in  advantage .

28 minutes ago, Mc.Joker said:

You dont need to modify your cod for 333 fps, this is only in promod. So 3 days is way too much. I'll help you tonight when i'm home

i appreciate it. 

59 minutes ago, SaviorX said:

As first you will dont get console warning coz Punkbuster dont exist anymore on cod 4.And if you playing on 333fps you have modifed cod for it + you have better strafe/aim/ and few more things against 250/125 fps + 333 is not allowed anywhere 

Never said it was pb,obs server has custom warnings.and i would see them every time i joined server and during gaming even when i had set to 250,and i didnt see any for past month.