Synq

D kicked me [Full story]

ok so im playing have been all day and this admin comes on spectating, we had 2 cheaters in the game he was supposed to be watching, now on dust2 there is a jump spot NOT A GLITCH to get above B site now i dont see this as a punishable offense coz it requires no skill, so anyways he see me use the spot to kill a guy up there then kicks me instantly, ignores the cheaters starts flaunting around that he will ban anyone who uses it and then leaves idk his name properly he joined with ^6D and that was it so after flaunting that around not dealing with the cheaters he leaves, ive been playing for past few weeks and admins have never kicked me i see why elevators are punishable but jump spots shouldnt be and are never punishable its apart of promod

Hello Synq!

The place you used gives you huge advantage, and it can get you out of the map. Before i kicked you i warned you twice and you didnt listen.                       I can't know if other admins let you glitch which is against the rules.

Second thing, there was no hackers at the time, the one who u called as an hacker is a long time player and he's clean.

<3 : D 

Edited by peura

ok 1 i didnt see any warnings from you seen as i was concentrating on the game not some kid talking in chat 2. Well no one has used it to get outta bounds and i believe it is not a glitch, its a simple jump spot it requires no glitching at all its literally a few jumps and thats it and a huge advantage, its not really a huge advantage its easy to die up there and the guys who were "long term players" doesnt mean they dont cheat its called toggling, see now elevators i can see why but jump spots being punishable is kinda stupid jump spots can require abit of skill to do and if it gives you an advantage then try do it, getting to jump spots are never easy when you have people shooting at you i just dont see why i should have been kicked, people rush short its easy to die getting to the spot if you dont like the spot then edit the map and add a barrier to it, not that hard to do, but like i said i dont see why jump spots are punishable its literally like saying you are not allowed to plant the bomb in search and destroy seen as planting is apart of the game same with jump spots its apart of promod if i didnt wanna do these id go to a regular server

Hey synq,

no offence intended, but try to use a . (dot) at the end of a setence. Really hard to follow your text.

Now, I don't see this as an admin abuse since he WARNED you twice beforehand. If you do not read/ignore them, it's kinda on you. If that spot you are describing is considered a glitch or not, we can easily discuss here as you can see. As a result, you could have avoided the kick easily.

Be glad he didn't warn you a thrid time, since this means autoban for 3 days!