Annabella Kolman Hreiðarr

Report for SK Bookz

12 minutes ago, Lookout said:

Just change the name into SOMETHING.dm_1 and it should work.

Tried that but didnt work

EDIT: nvm i tried to put it bookz_dm_1 instead of bookz.dm_1

Temporally banned for 1 day

Edited by peura

So first things first, no I'm not trying to fight this ban. And yes it is deserved.

By doing this I also meant no harm to any other players, and I usually never abuse this.

I however did ask permission to the other jumpers to do this. ( this was before annabel entered, she entered when we were already in the room)

The reason why I did this was simply because this Parker was annoying and trashing not just me, but all the other jumpers.

Which still does not mean i should have done what I did. 

So I would like to apologise for this, but I would also like to let you guys know that a player whose ingame name is Parker, was annoying and trashing all other players when I did this.

Kind regards

And once again my apologies

SK Bookz

I understand you really well, i've played with parker too. But you abused your vip options which leads to ban

1. Vip are not allowed to spawn a weapon in End Room  (Sniper room he cant spawn a gun and shoot the other guy with it)  (Excluding OLD)

59 minutes ago, ^6SK ^8Bookz said:

So I would like to apologise for this, but I would also like to let you guys know that a player whose ingame name is Parker, was annoying and trashing all other players when I did this.

Duly noted.

We accept your apology, Thank you for manning up and taking responsibility. :thumbup:

- Ban will not be lifted though, instead report Parker with proof and we'll get rid off him -