Server you got banned on:

hardcore HighXP

Your UID/GUID:

de295d80

Admin UID/GUID:

Ban reason:

No recoil

What happened:

It's been few months I got banned on this server, for hacking, even I didn't use any. I had to google what 'No recoil hack means' I was tottaly confused, because noone in game complained about me, about how I play. This server is the only one server worth it to play cod4. If there is some possibility that I can be allowed to ply again there, please, I would die for it. I tried appealy few months ago, but I couln'd find my nick name on your ban list. I kinda feel like 'you are a girl, you can't play with us'. Since I got banned I'm playing on your server on my boyfriends computer, I just can't give up on this server. The others are low. Thank you for your help. HollyMolly

I've been digging around in our files, but i could not find any ban in our files with this GUID.(searched 1 year back in time)

So the admin who banned him, please stand forward.

As other Members and Staff have said, We can't seem to find anything in our System about your Ban- My question to you is; Why wait a couple months for appealing this ban? And that using someone elses PC/GUID to play on a server that said person is banned from is counted as Ban hopping(Getting around a Ban to play) which is also a bannable offense.

12 hours ago, Ninja said:

Well still no screenshot from the banned message here.

Kenai he has to swap hardware to get different guid.

Not if they're playing on a different computer as they said; 'Since I got banned I'm playing on your server on my boyfriends computer'