Sign in to follow this  
MarcXMW

Suggestions

Hey, I have a few suggestions.

Could we update to the latest Deathrun mod and add "Roll the Dice", "!WTF", etc?

And why are some maps really rare in the map-voting but some almost every time? (& some never, like bounce) :huh:

Also a few new maps would be nice. Here are some good maps that are not on the server:

- mp_deathrun_backlot

- mp_fnrp_iceland_v2

- mp_deathrun_azteca

- mp_deathrun_takecare (EDIT: Its on the server, but also never in voting like bounce)

- mp_deathrun_destroyedv3

- mp_deathrun_factory

There are a lot more maps, this are only some ^^

Could we update to the latest Deathrun mod and add RTD + WTF etc?

And why are some maps almost never in the map voting but some almost every time? (+ some never, like bounce) :huh:

Also a few new maps would be nice. Here are some good maps that are not on the server:

- mp_deathrun_backlot

- mp_fnrp_iceland_v2

- mp_deathrun_azteca

- mp_deathrun_takecare

- mp_deathrun_factory

Would say as he asked earlier i think that tehre is no voting at the end if posible just change map automatically so people dont spam the map name and no complaining when people vote for maps they dont like

Could we update to the latest Deathrun mod and add "Roll the Dice", "!WTF", etc?

And why are some maps really rare in the map-voting but some almost every time? (& some never, like bounce) :huh:

- mp_deathrun_backlot

- mp_fnrp_iceland_v2

- mp_deathrun_azteca

- mp_deathrun_takecare (EDIT: Its on the server, but also never in voting like bounce)

- mp_deathrun_factory

I already asked you to hold on for a few days.

- mp_deathrun_backlot

- mp_fnrp_iceland_v2

- mp_deathrun_azteca

- mp_deathrun_factory

I already asked you to hold on for a few days.

Yes for the maps, but not for the other suggestions. And I thought if I already ask that I could also add the map suggestions :P

And It dont need to do NOW in the next seconds, just wanted to hear the opinions of others also.

Just to let you know, I think that mp_bounce was removed from the rotation due to loads of bugs.

And it can still be loaded through the $map command.

Yes I know that it can be loaded with the cmd, but it would still be nice if its in the map-voting.

And I played the map already a few times but never had any bugs :P

But like Kelm said I should wait a few more days with the maps, but I was wondering why its not the latest DR Mod / why the same maps in voting and what other think about that :P

Guest DeltaMX

The map bounce bugs is at the end of it.

The rooms have bugs when all enter the tree rooms no one can enter again.