Report for -Swift

Player's name:

-Swift

Player's PlayerID:

[u:32:3525229706]

Server:

Obscurity

Please describe what happened: 

This guy is playing with more than 250 FPS.

We can see on the screenshot he confess to play with more than 250 FPS. You can notice he is proud to do it without get banned. Just to warn to be careful with this guy.

Proof:

20161028195434_1.jpg.955361c1accc664f6d582a0ee6e901e8.jpg

It's okay for Swift, he did not break the rules while playing this morning ^^

But if what I have surrounded are FPS, I have an other guy who goes over 250 FPS X/

proof.PNG

Edited by FoxBao

1 hour ago, 0sjors0 said:

why isit not allowed actually? gives it an advantage or something?

Here is what started it all-

On 31.3.2015 at 7:23 PM, Anonymoose said:

If you have 333 FPS and crouch while flying as obscurity you won't be heard! This almost equals to leaper stance and it isn't supposed to be that way. Obscurity makes noise with a reason and using high FPS and crouching to completely reduce that noise is close to bug abusing( im my opinion at least).

So o suggest that we limit FPS to 125 to prevent that to happen. I spoke with few people about it and one or two said that it is pointless to do it because it can bypassed, which is true, but most of people won't know how to.

Even if they do you can see everyone's FPS with ministatus command, and as for bypassing CODE ON HOW TO BYPASS (most common way of bypassing) will work for some( some will always find another way no matter what)

The end.

Since players do bounces on maps with 250 FPS and you still make sound with that, We decided on capping the limit at 250 and making it a rule, Hope this helped clarified it for you.

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, FoxBao said:

~Swift. again...

He doesn't want to set his max FPS to 250...:D

Swift1.PNGSwift 2.PNG

Banning him now. Thanks for the report.

Also see he kept getting tempbanned for violating system rules xD