Sign in to follow this  
*V*

an error

hello everyone

i have play in dr server for long time and i didn't got any error except today,when i was play; server kicked me; and message says "EXE_ERR_CDKEY_IN_USE", so wat's the problem? why cdkey in use?

regards *V*

hello everyone

i have play in dr server for long time and i didn't got any error except today,when i was play; server kicked me; and message says "EXE_ERR_CDKEY_IN_USE", so wat's the problem? why cdkey in use?

regards *V*

Use Original CD Key and dont disclose it to anybody....If It Is simultaneously used by another person causes the problem....!!!

hello everyone

regards *V*

Always ? Or only a single time ?

no it's only a single time,i think as Fierce said maybe a player who have same key was in the server,but now if i get an original keycode i will lose my lvl coz it now 21 ^^ i mean at 1.2,btw this problem happened to me once i hope will not be repeated,and thanks for reply

hi everybody

the same problem occurred to me,at the beginning when i installed cod4 i entered the server and it says i should update pb or my control will be frozen and after i update it each time i enter the server after 3s kick me and error say "EXE_ERR_CDKEY_IN_USE",i tried to change my keycode 10 times but the problem remains happening,so how to fix that?

Every player needs to have an unique id on our servers. Usually there are diskdrive serialfingerprints available. So we can recognize a player again if he comes playing on our server again. But in some cases we don't get such informations. In this case server verify the cd-key. If both fails we have to drop the player. Same happens with you. As we can not know who you are, we can not let you playing. If the players have no suitable IDs some people abuse that. Sorry.

omg I knew what is the reason,ninja was right my ID cause the problem i tried to see my ID in the server and it was "ID_unknown_10", I don't know why maybe because I changed my HHD? and how can I make the server recognize my ID?

so are you gonna fix it? I hope so,and why this damn fingerprint just be like other servers,I don't know why you need to recognize the player if he joined again?,what i have been try to convey is what will happen if there is no fingerprint?

so are you gonna fix it? I hope so,and why this damn fingerprint just be like other servers,I don't know why you need to recognize the player if he joined again?,what i have been try to convey is what will happen if there is no fingerprint?

This way we have the only cracked servers in the world which can actually BAN the cheaters. Thats why :)

You was able to play prior ? Anyway I think you can still play when it shows id_unknown. It won't do if you use our correct naming rules. 3 characters or longer name and no advanced ASCII characters in playername.

If we have no force about the players joining server it getting always abused. It was really a pain prior.