Sign in to follow this  
MarcXMW

Post Your Best Kills/Score Records!

Guest EpSiLoN123456789

Lol. Ffs a goat who only play obs cant understand and quennch you just lose some lvl by playing only obs

Guest EpSiLoN123456789
Everyone who play obs actually gain xp :) It's the best mod with the best admins in there :D No offense guys :D

without u yes

I've been in obs, spectating hackers, and I for one have no trouble spotting them.

That's because you suspect everybody of hacking on obs server. Leave it to the pro's ;DDDDD

... or is it because I have more experience in catching hackers? Touché.

Guest EpSiLoN123456789
I've been in obs, spectating hackers, and I for one have no trouble spotting them.

That's because you suspect everybody of hacking on obs server. Leave it to the pro's ;DDDDD

... or is it because I have more experience in catching hackers? Touché.

Touché ahaha ? I'm like savior i suspect everyone cuz i have catching exp of promod :D

Are you guys kidding me?

Spec any good player in promod and he will also look like a hacker. If I were to ban everyone who looked like a hacker, I would ban most of the people on promod. But I don't because I know what to look for, and I know what stands out from the crowd.

And yes, this comment is butthurt, but that's because I take it personally that you don't think I would be able to spot hackers on obs.

And yes, this comment is butthurt, but that's because I take it personally that you don't think I would be able to spot hackers on obs.

Sorry bro. Wasn't intented to be personal. Please don't get me (us) wrong. We never said you wouldn't (be able to) catch hackers on obs-server.

We just merely pointed out that promod-hacker-catching-exp won't do you any good in obs mod. Like Sharky said, undercover agents would be banned by you guys ;D (and if I am not mistaken, it happend sometimes too that members undercover were banned for apparently "using hacks."

I record Sharky all the time :D

Sorry bro. Wasn't intented to be personal. Please don't get me (us) wrong. We never said you wouldn't (be able to) catch hackers on obs-server.

We just merely pointed out that promod-hacker-catching-exp won't do you any good in obs mod. Like Sharky said, undercover agents would be banned by you guys ;D (and if I am not mistaken, it happend sometimes too that members undercover were banned for apparently "using hacks."

I record Sharky all the time :D

So basically you're saying that my experience means nothing in obs?

So basically you're saying that my experience means nothing in obs?

I would rather say wrong placement. Your experience means a lot catching hackers in your favorite mod, in your case: promod. But when it comes to obs-mod, then that experience doesn't apply there.

Works vice versa, too. ;)

Its okay @savior...

Players like you can be outliers but generally people need to know the obs mod before moderating players.

outliers?! :x

Normal people usually do a quick google search when they don't know a word.

One of those basic things in life you've got to know :P