Sign in to follow this  
odessaBUNNY

odessa|bunny

Банни видимо у Ñ‚ÐµÐ±Ñ Ð±Ñ‹Ð» какой-то хак на ÑƒÐ¼ÐµÐ½ÑŒÑˆÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ñ†ÐµÐ»Ð° , в любом Ñлучае пбÑÑ Ñ‚Ð°Ðº показал , админу ничего не оÑтавалоÑÑŒ делать, он проÑто Ñделал Ñвою работу .

This hack has been used only once, the big advantage it does not, it reduces the spread of bullets. Can I apply for an appeal to get a temporary ban? I play on your servers about a month, and do not want to remove them from favorites. Too much like me to play with you. Repeat it by using a small hack that will not be more for me to notice.

Thank you for your attention.

This hack has been used only once, the big advantage it does not, it reduces the spread of bullets. Can I apply for an appeal to get a temporary ban? I play on your servers about a month, and do not want to remove them from favorites. Too much like me to play with you. Repeat it by using a small hack that will not be more for me to notice.

Thank you for your attention.

Nope, sorry. Even if it was the smallest hack in the world, I am afraid you will not get unbanned.

Have a good day

Guest arj

'This tiny little hack only shows me where players are, I still need to aim on their by myself, so not a big deal' - that would be nice excuse also.

rabbit your tongue will lead you into trouble , really xD

I'm already full of trouble. Look at that I've a son that I've never heard of. You, Odessa, are a bad name picker. You tought you could hide him from me?