Sign in to follow this  
DEADWISH

banned for nothing

sorry to write this down , but....almost two weeks ago i was banned ???? This is no excuse (i don't do nothing) but i wanna know how i cheat!?!?!? I am 53 old and yeah i like this game but not to cheat , to challange only(and incidentally i was losing at that game !!!!!).I recall that i was a nervous , because of loosing , and i shoot my machinegun without take aim(i have perks to penetrate the wall); after that ...banned permanently.I know, it is after all your server (and i thank you to let me play) , but really i don't do nothing.I'm not expecting nothing and again i am grateful because you let me in ;for a while!

Cristian.

my son install this shooter for me 4 years ago and from then i am only DEADWISH on all server i'ved play.He never taught me to cheat ; of course i could study the net for this but really!?!?!i think when you wanna cheat you do it to win , if not what is the purpose!!!

somebody stolled my nickname and used auto aim to kill everybody , as you can see at the begining of the log :"EXTERMINADOR CHANGED NAME TO DEADWISH".

he then change his name several more times as the log shows.I never changed my nickname and it will always remain DEADWISH!!!

Everytime you see my nickname changed somebody stolled it!!!

I have no ideea how this is possible , maybe you know ?

Guest DeltaMX

It shows that you have straight many many headshots each one after the other exactly which means aimbot.

off topic a bit: People don't cheat because they want to win mainly they cheat because they try to make themselves look good so people might give them some respect which with no surprise is the opposite of what people will do.

It is highly not possible as we ban by UID.

Duck can explain more.

Guest DeltaMX

Maybe it was a namechanger. he may change names slowly which is hard to catch on the logs when the map is running.

Administrators if they can check the logs.

Guest DeltaMX

Probably not but logs may help in this case if someone can check them at the moment.

Dumpusered your uid found only 1 nick, in this case please wait for an administrator probably or if duck found something else.

If my memory servers me correct the hacker after the burst seen the screenshot stopped so in the future I'll be more vigilant. My foremost apologies for now though.

I've had a think and it may be possible that I misinterpreted you as the hacker. In which my case I take responsibility for my actions.

duck,in such cases i recommend to check the hacker from the server status by checking his score not the name.