Sign in to follow this  
Odessa

Can't fix laggs 3rd week .

Okay , so 18-27 days ago cod4 start lagginig hard .

I didn't download something danger , I just enjoyed the game .

I originally thought that the problem in game ,accordingly I reinstalled it . Lags have not stopped . I then installed a very old game "mount and blade" . Even there was laggs . I suffered with these problems hoping that they will pass on their own, but nothing happened .

Brushed my C drive of unnecessary programs. On 2 days laggs gone . I thought that the problem is solved.

On these two days, I did not download something , literally just came only to this site.

But the laggs returned. I checked the computer by Avast .No viruses found !

I thought the problem is in the C drive, and reinstalled windows .This only exacerbated the problem ...

Now unrealistic corny to listen to music on web sites .

Generally : I reinstalled windows 4 times , cleaned the computer using Ccleaner etc .Cleared it of digital garbage, checked for viruses . C drive like gold - anything unnecessary . Computer's temperature does not exceed the normal range . Thermal Grease looks in the normal state .

And I cleaned the computer from dust -- nothing ....

I already wrote this on many sites . Comments or not, or they are stupid ...

Please help me if you know what to do !

thanks if you read to the end .

As I said I did not do anything to hurt computer .mechanical damage computer did not receive .

I remember I downloaded 2 programs . 1st is for making gif and 2nd --Видео МаÑтер -- (Video Mater ) But I deleted them and checked on viruses .

I unfortunately did not study for free , so I don't have money for new computer .

Any ideas about that lags , guys ?

#1 You still did not tell us if a listen server lags.

#2 Hardware damage is very unlikely

#3 The video card driver could have received an autoupdate. (I think to have nowadays lower FPS-Rate as well. Maybe ATI wants to sell new video cards lol)