Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeltaMX

Team banner, logo, ect....

Guest DeltaMX

As the title states we need a team logo and if possible a clan (banner, logo or whatever) which is slightly modified for the team so 2 logos (some text might be nice ;) ) might be needed :P, so if you know your way around photoshop and have some free time make one and post it here.

Guest DeltaMX

you already have a clanlogo?

We want a new fresh one change wouldn't hurt. And we need a team logo that kinda matches the clan logo so a new would be good.

I will try to do something , but I'm not sure that I will do that better than Kuppel .

Try and post also it wouldn't hurt :P

Guest arj

Simple logotype, with clan name, easy to remember. (Example)

If you want to look professional you have to first find out what a logo is. Sorry for being an ass.
what is your point then, Mr Ass?

Well you just made your self look stupid because rather than finding out what logotype is you prefer to insult me. Congrats.

Neither of images shown in this thread are a logo (Kuppels and Sams). Why? Let me explain..

Logos are mainly made in a vector software such as Adobe Illustrator. You don't use images in logos (bullets and that soldier) and you definitely don't use glow on the logo. You are simply looking for something more like a banner, not a logo.

Guest arj

You insulted yourself. When one came with the idea of logo he surely was thinking "yeah, it must be vector graphic, no matter what you need."

When I said "Sorry for being an ass" I meant being picky and that surley doesn't mean you can call me "Mr Ass". End of.

Do whatever you want, I guess it was a stupid idea from me to state something like this since most of the people here have never been in touch with any type of computer graphics. Forget anything I said.

Guest Ares

Seriously though, icecold has a point. I'm sure he wasn't trying to be a smartass or anything when he pointed out that mistake. You guys pretty much ganged up on him for no reason.

Delta asked for a logo, but he probably meant a banner and you made a fight out of it.

Seriously though, icecold has a point. I'm sure he wasn't trying to be a smartass or anything when he pointed out that mistake. You guys pretty much ganged up on him for no reason.

Delta asked for a logo, but he probably meant a banner and you made a fight out of it.

Exactly

Guest arj

Thing is that I can make my own logo using pencil and a sheet of paper. Saying that logo must be made in xx and must not contain zz is just, uh...

Surely Delta should use "little picture made in some graphic program" sentence instead of word logo, and I bet noone got his point.

Guest DeltaMX

I edited the post and the title. maybe some didn't understand what I wanted which is like arj said but no need to start a whole new argument about it.

If you want to look professional you have to first find out what a logo is. Sorry for being an ass.

Actually that is probably the main reason we have still no logo for our clan.

We did almost never got something else than reused images...

Just see what Delta has in his signature. This goes into that direction what I consider as a logo.

Ok here we go... I thought of a relevant logo and made a simple one to show my idea:

[align=center]KMYD4c9.png?1[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]The Promod team(?) logo idea[/align]

and another basic idea of the logo-only

BKMuz5y.png?1

...so do you all like the idea? It is just basic representation of what I thought of, three diamond shapes overlapping in geometry.

Feedback plz :)

Guest DeltaMX

Looks good, I will make a poll to vote for the banners,logos, ect hopefully we will get a lot of response from that. If you are done please post so i cant start making a poll. (I need another banner,logo, ect to compete with :P )