Sign in to follow this  
Frosty

More maps

Hopefully darmuh and Cherry will be added soon. Honestly for the players that play deathrun alot durring the day might want a spark in new maps. This is kinda getting dull with these old over played maps.

Hopefully darmuh and Cherry will be added soon. Honestly for the players that play deathrun alot durring the day might want a spark in new maps. This is kinda getting dull with these old over played maps.

Another way to improve the experience would be to block the last, say, 5 maps from the voting stage so you need to play 5 unique maps in a row. Still 5 probly wouldnt be enough as it would still be just Flow / Easy / Metal / SM / Dragonball...

Another way to improve the experience would be to block the last, say, 5 maps from the voting stage so you need to play 5 unique maps in a row. Still 5 probly wouldnt be enough as it would still be just Flow / Easy / Metal / SM / Dragonball...

Im guessing this is when the new maps come into play.

Nope, it's just a suggestion ;P

Nope, it's just a suggestion ;P

Well its a good suggestion;) But we seriously need new maps.

Guest Ares

I forgot to do it last night, and I can't do it now... :/

I'll add them tonight, when I get back home.

hi Ares,i just want to say that there's maps only admin can pick em mean like glass2 and liferun...etc,i will be appreciate if can you put glass2 in maps vote list? it's awesome map and i think everyone like it (except the noobs) so please can you give that donation.

regards *V*

I think these are worthy maps:

finalshuttle

buggedlikehell

watercity

Darmuhv2(if it's not already on the server, I don't know, I'm banned till tomorrow. xD)

bounce

hi Ares,i just want to say that there's maps only admin can pick em mean like glass2 and liferun...etc,i will be appreciate if can you put glass2 in maps vote list? it's awesome map and i think everyone like it (except the noobs) so please can you give that donation.

regards *V*

Actually, noobs like it more than the pros do.