Sign in to follow this  
Dodotis

ANIMAL: the cheater admin

Hello!

I imagine that all of you have heard about a guy named "Animal": he is an admin that is always connected and playing (24/7). I think all of you also know that he is always using hacks (roccat and WH, usually). His tasks as admin are limited to ban those, like me, who reproach him for use and abuse hacks (24/7). I play COD many years ago, and perfectly know the problem that free servers have with hackers. I also know it is very difficult to find good admins.

When I find a server like yours, a server that works fine, but a server where you have not created a solid group of good players, I can easily imagine what happened: hackers.

The case of this guy named Animal is one of the most archetypal cases I've found: 100% of permissiveness with cheats, no chat moderation, no moderation game, no interaction with the players to create group or create good atmosphere, compulsive competition ... And overall aggressiveness with anyone who interpellates him.

Find good servers is increasingly difficult: indeed, this server is doomed to disappear. I imagine this such Animal, which for months has appropriated the server, has a lot to do. I hope the owners of the server take action as soon as possible, as the server, as I said, it works great.

Hello!

I imagine that all of you have heard about a guy named "Animal": he is an admin that is always connected and playing (24/7). I think all of you also know that he is always using hacks (roccat and WH, usually). His tasks as admin are limited to ban those, like me, who reproach him for use and abuse hacks (24/7). I play COD many years ago, and perfectly know the problem that free servers have with hackers. I also know it is very difficult to find good admins.

When I find a server like yours, a server that works fine, but a server where you have not created a solid group of good players, I can easily imagine what happened: hackers.

The case of this guy named Animal is one of the most archetypal cases I've found: 100% of permissiveness with cheats, no chat moderation, no moderation game, no interaction with the players to create group or create good atmosphere, compulsive competition ... And overall aggressiveness with anyone who interpellates him.

Find good servers is increasingly difficult: indeed, this server is doomed to disappear. I imagine this such Animal, which for months has appropriated the server, has a lot to do. I hope the owners of the server take action as soon as possible, as the server, as I said, it works great.

Proof or gtfo.

Well our lil flaming hater from spain is back after i gave him

20 days break (my christmas gift) .. wanted 2 give him 40 now but max was exceeded :P so 30 then.

Juan why did u change ur name... did u change ur gender as well?

Someone who talks as much shit in such a short time like you seems to lack the right

amount of testosteron and seems to be girl... :lol:

And for the nice essay u wrote above...

35r6g63vkarp0yr4g.jpg

20 days break (my christmas gift) .. wanted 2 give him 40 now but max was exceeded :P so 30 then.

Someone who talks as much shit in such a short time like you seems to lack the right

35r6g63vkarp0yr4g.jpg

Such reaction is in most cases equivalent of saying 'I am guilty'...

@TheKeim well like you say, the reaction of Animal reveals very clear he is guilty. There have aggression, abuse and insults with which Animal "moderates" the server

What this guy fails to understand is that normal people costs us understand why someone does these things: use hacks, abuse their powers and just laugh at us because we want a clean game

I sincerely hope that from the server they can do something. I recall that, in the past Animal has been ejected from the game multiple times by his peers, by unanimous votes. All could see that he used and abused his hacks. Now it continues with impunity that gives him his status. And he has new tools to abuse players, admin tools.

I do not hate anyone, and I do not deserve this abuse, nor these insults. But I think it's intolerable behavior like Animal

Yes, it was Juan... But I have not changed the name for any strange reason. Before using the Game Ranger, but updating the Mavericks now GR no longer works at Apple

Still you will need proof to 'ban' somebody. We also do not ban without proof.

It is difficult, it will be banned 30 days ... And the problem that I raise is larger than a ban: here is an administrator corrupted absolutely. But if you want a good prube, in this post, you can see how it exerts its work Animal

I like your style.I used to look at baning player's as presenting them personal gift from me. :D

Dodo, you know that talking with a wall will be more effective than with us, because I'm sure that we all know that Animal it's just a skilled and matured player and your accusations are without proof unacceptable and needless.

hahaha ... Well, I do not know what the cheater-admin Animal seeks to prove: in the photos of him you can see him camping, using their GL, allowing a player to use his aim ... Also you can see how many players vote yes to his expulsion ... Finally, the typical cheater-admin that you can see in all servers

Guest arj

Well, I asked about your name because I remember some Juan from our servers, and that Juan was indeed asshole, whinner, flamer, etc. And I have feeling that I banned you once aswell.

And next time for your rage revange go get at least some fake proof. Also please spam shoutbox few more times about new topic, we love that.

hahaha ... Well, I do not know what the cheater-admin Animal seeks to prove: in the photos of him you can see him camping, using their GL, allowing a player to use his aim ... Also you can see how many players vote yes to his expulsion ... Finally, the typical cheater-admin that you can see in all servers

No comment, just call your ISP and ask for stopping providing you network.

Well, I asked about your name because I remember some Juan from our servers, and that Juan was indeed asshole, whinner, flamer, etc. And I have feeling that I banned you once aswell.

And next time for your rage revange go get at least some fake proof. Also please spam shoutbox few more times about new topic, we love that.

I think you're confusing enough. And I think it would better to worry about what you have at home, great as Animal unpresentable. If your problem is receiving a complaint, then you have two problems. If you're worried about defending your authority, quiet, not trying to attack anyone, just make things better.

All life, I played COD using Batman as nick, so you can hardly banned me before.

As I said, many times Animal has been banned by his peers. Not once, not twice, not three ... many times. If someone lies here is him, and you can easily check in the server log. Later, he got the rank of admin, and since then spends the whole day doing what he wants.

I do not intend to fight with all admins, all cheaters do the same, they try to divert attention and turn the problem into a problem with the admins. This is a simple problem, and I'm sure that requires your attention.

You have in your home an admin acting like a scoundrel, abusing their authority (as you can see by his answer it in this post), using hacks (as you can see at any time if you spect a game) and laughing at all you.

You do not know me, friend, and you will be acting wisely if you grant to me the benefit of the doubt

The translator u you use is quite formidable. Is the recession

in spain that deep you cant effort lessons eh?

One hint along your way my little mentally handicapped iberian friend.

If you use a pirated cd-key dont mess with owners or members of

servers you are still able to play on... those servers are getting less and less 4 u.

Thumbs up Juan (thumbs? :P)

3kyexo7hokd25ne4g.jpg

servers you are still able to play on... those servers are getting less and less 4 u.

3kyexo7hokd25ne4g.jpg

Sorry but this is unnecessary, Insulting him to be poor,

mentally disabled, the middle finger, you're pretending like you're 8 years old man.

This is going no-where, as he wont show up with proof anyway.

Please close this thread.

3kyexo7hokd25ne4g.jpg

This is Animal... your admin...he describes himself. I do not know if he also defines all of you

mentally disabled, the middle finger, you're pretending like you're 8 years old man.

need more proof?? I think it is entirely clear: insults, abuse ... What more evidence do you want?

3kyexo7hokd25ne4g.jpg

It's not funny anymore Animal...

proofs? just read the Animal's answers... insults, abuses... he describes himself