Sign in to follow this  
Dodotis

ANIMAL: the cheater admin

this is what i'm talking about... imagine what can he do in the server

Dodotis think yourself, wouldn't it be unfair if Animal is banned and kicked out just because of your complaints of his insults, your suspicion of him hacking ?

Try to get any kind of evidence to prove yourself right.

@ Down

maybe 4 u it seems unnecessary. And no im not

pretending anything. If u have to deal with that kind

of ppl over a longer period .. it can be helpful... :rolleyes:

nuff sad

what kind of people, Animal? Only one of us was kicked from the server by peers, you. Only one of us uses insults to the other, you. Only one of us use offensive language, you. You you are defining yourself. Your colleagues demanded tests, here are the tests. You insult me ​​repeatedly, and you laugh. So you act.

I think you're not qualified to manage a server, and your teammates should know, and they must know how you act with players.

Unfortunately, I'm a psychologist, and unfortunately I work with adults with mental disabilities. I feel very sorry for people like you who use that as an insult. You have to mature enough before you understand what I say, but what is certain is that you are not qualified to manage a server.

Your comments about the crisis are very unfortunate, but I see that you have no scruples of any kind, so it seems pointless to talk more with you. I just hope that your colleagues can see the kind of person you are.

Dodotis think yourself, wouldn't it be unfair if Animal is banned and kicked out just because of your complaints of his insults, your suspicion of him hacking ?

Try to get any kind of evidence to prove yourself right.

Thanks for your kind reply. I do not pretend that you kick to Animal. I Only warn to you about what he does daily in the server. The evidence of his the attitude you have in this post.

That's all. I'm sure here are honest admins who hate this behaviors

Admin should be someone who represents justice on server,like a cop,but more friendly.

That is a person like you and he should be your friend and you enemy (depending on your bussines on server at that time),but most of all ADMIN IS ROLE MODEL to other player's.If ADMIN cheats then what is point of server at all.

Admin should be someone who represents justice on server,like a cop,but more friendly.

That is a person like you and he should be your friend and you enemy (depending on your bussines on server at that time),but most of all ADMIN IS ROLE MODEL to other player's.If ADMIN cheats then what is point of server at all.

I very much agree with you ... I guess if you've read this post, you must agree with me that the attitude of Animal is the attitude of a badass, and if you've played with him on the server also you know that Animal is always there using cheats and abusing his power.

what kind of people, Animal? Only one of us was kicked from the server by peers, you. Only one of us uses insults to the other, you. Only one of us use offensive language, you. You you are defining yourself. Your colleagues demanded tests, here are the tests. You insult me ​​repeatedly, and you laugh. So you act.

I think you're not qualified to manage a server, and your teammates should know, and they must know how you act with players.

Unfortunately, I'm a psychologist, and unfortunately I work with adults with mental disabilities. I feel very sorry for people like you who use that as an insult. You have to mature enough before you understand what I say, but what is certain is that you are not qualified to manage a server.

Your comments about the crisis are very unfortunate, but I see that you have no scruples of any kind, so it seems pointless to talk more with you. I just hope that your colleagues can see the kind of person you are.

Psychologist... Yeah, right.

Okay enough of this bullcrap. No more insults / accusations without a proof or we will have to start banning.

Guest arj

Down hacks/Barti noob.

Okay, okay, just chuck testa, dun ban me plx :P

Well, I do not like joke Animal made about situation in Spain, it's not nice to laugh about where one was born or what other countries thinks about his goverment. You can laugh at one's stupidity, or something he made in his life by himself (yolo), but not about things he just had to live with. Yet if you are annoying prick who flames, trolls and accuse without proof, you cannot expect cookies and tea for good job in revealing conspiracy.

For me, there is no proof Animal hacks, only that " hes camping and using lmg, totally hacks" proof, and as I know, SAW with grip is a hell close to 'no recoil'.

Also, AnimaL remember to ignore the troll, not hate, because then flame grows, and you will end really fuqed up, while troll will end same as at the beginning - with nothing, but yet he lost nothing.

Erm, topic is made by a guy who was tempbanned few times(I have a feeling I banned him aswell/was going to ban), and at last permbaned by Delta. After that he still plays and even accuses our admins. Yeah, he can be a politician.

Unfortunately, I'm a psychologist

6674eb1615f28a94e7d97642994210d6.png

>> yes, I know that to be a psychologist you don't need an M.D.

just sounds better than "watch out, we got a psychologist over here"

Down hacks/Barti noob.

Okay, okay, just chuck testa, dun ban me plx :P

Well, I do not like joke Animal made about situation in Spain, it's not nice to laugh about where one was born or what other countries thinks about his goverment. You can laugh at one's stupidity, or something he made in his life by himself (yolo), but not about things he just had to live with. Yet if you are annoying prick who flames, trolls and accuse without proof, you cannot expect cookies and tea for good job in revealing conspiracy.

For me, there is no proof Animal hacks, only that " hes camping and using lmg, totally hacks" proof, and as I know, SAW with grip is a hell close to 'no recoil'.

Also, AnimaL remember to ignore the troll, not hate, because then flame grows, and you will end really fuqed up, while troll will end same as at the beginning - with nothing, but yet he lost nothing.

Erm, topic is made by a guy who was tempbanned few times(I have a feeling I banned him aswell/was going to ban), and at last permbaned by Delta. After that he still plays and even accuses our admins. Yeah, he can be a politician.

Maybe you did not understand: no one is trolling to Animal. It is he, your admin, who is acting maliciously in the server.

My intention with this post was put you on notice. only

You can ignore this warning, and you can insult me ​​as you please, but nothing will change the fact that Animal spends all day on the server hacking and abusing their privileges as admin. Sooner or later you will discover

In this post he has repeatedly insulted me, all you can see. Imagine what he does with impunity to be alone in the server.

And, for your information, no one has banned me before. Not you, not Delta or anyone. I'm not the problem. No need to keep looking around a justification

When I find a server like yours, a server that works fine, but a server where you have not created a solid group of good players, I can easily imagine what happened: hackers.

Theres allways a bad apple in every apple tree, but u can only prove such until u taste them all! So ur post is nothing but a cool story until u get proofs.

P.S.: The shoutbox rage wasnt necessary. Read server rules to avoid future misleads.

Towards AnimaL conduct, it isnt being the right one. Keep in mind that u agreed to represent this clan and by doing that, ur also subject to the defined rules.

Global rules:

1. No profanity,

2. No racism or discrimination of any kind,

3. No offensive language,

4. No overriding of the censoring mechanism (It is there for a reason!),

5. No exploiting of bugs (this includes but is not limited to glitching, scroll shooting etc.)

6. Enforcing of own rules will lead to a ban / loss of power.

Guest arj

Proofs here, in this post: insults and abuses.

As "psychologist" you should know people are diffrent, and one will just ignore accusation, other one will rage. That still does not make a proof. Proof would be a video of him with no recoil, or following players thru walls, but "here is a proof he hacks: he insults me" is really stupid.

As mibru said, please close this topic. Before moar flame will flow.

As "psychologist" you should know people are diffrent, and one will just ignore accusation, other one will rage. That still does not make a proof. Proof would be a video of him with no recoil, or following players thru walls, but "here is a proof he hacks: he insults me" is really stupid.

As mibru said, please close this topic. Before moar flame will flow.

Dear friend. You keep insulting me. And lying. I did not say: "here is a proof he hacks: he insults me". I said, he (Animal) insults and abuses his power. And the view is

You want the problem is me, but I'm not the problem. Every time you insult me you give me the reason

Sorry, but at the moment are you the problem! How often have you been told now to give us some proofs? I'm for closing this thread too, it won't bring along any solutions..

Dear Friend: the insults evidence you have in this post. They have called me stupid, idiot, moron...

Evidence of the hacks, take long time to contribute them because Animal banned me until March. Previously he had banned me another 30 days. I do not know if you consider appropriate punishment. I think it is overkill.

In any case, you can also check how many times Animal has been banned by a vote of their peers.

Guest arj

Meh, his logic is:

Hey, I was banned few times on your servers, but I think last admin who banned me is cheating. Proof? He is angry if I spam that he hacks! Also if you will say this is not proof that means you insult me, and so you all hacks. "

About insults and abuse: I would aswell permban guy like you, for constant spaming, whinning and accusing without proof,

Meh, his logic is:

Hey, I was banned few times on your servers, but I think last admin who banned me is cheating. Proof? He is angry if I spam that he hacks! Also if you will say this is not proof that means you insult me, and so you all hacks. "

About insults and abuse: I would aswell permban guy like you, for constant spaming, whinning and accusing without proof,

I find it nice that you reinterpretes my words to say what you want. I see you do not want to understand. I said what I said and not what you say I said.

I said, in this order: 1º ANIMAL uses hacks in the server 2º ANIMAL abuses his authority. Of the second ponit there is ample evidence in this post. Regarding the first point, I'll prove it in due time

I will follow the advice of more judicious than you admins, and I'll leave the topic. But I ask you not to use demagoguery to reinterpret my words. You and Animal have insulted me enough and both have made ​​clear your posture: any possibility that Animal use hacks or abuse his power is impossible. I do not need insults to defend my position: Animal is a bad admin.

Again I remind you, too, because it seems to get you not understand, that nobody has banned me before, so Animal is the only admin that banned me, he is not the last, is the ONLY. And on two occasions using a disproportionate punishment, which in my opinion shows that personal grudge is not the normal performance of their duties as admin.

Finally, I have not done any kind of spam, I have written a post without insults or threats or aggressive images, exposing a situation that I considered unfair in forum I thought was right, and to people that I thought that could help me. As I said, for me the issue is settled.

thanks to all

Well you are better guys to have your eyes there before you protect somebody. I don't see many of you playing on HC server. So how can you even reply to this topic ???

And now the final sentence:

One violation can rarely excuse the other new violation.