Sign in to follow this  
TheKelm

AnimaL busted

It's fake! You cant see hacks in spec mode... Spectator is hacker!

ip check this one to see if it isnt a farmville account?

in order to check hackers, sometimes specs use themselfs hacks (mainly wallhack, nametag hack, ect) just to define the hacker behaviour. Its pretty standard! Some guys will know what im talking about, for others, ignorance is golden.

ip check this one to see if it isnt a farmville account?

in order to check hackers, sometimes specs use themselfs hacks (mainly wallhack, nametag hack, ect) just to define the hacker behaviour. Its pretty standard! Some guys will know what im talking about, for others, ignorance is golden.

You don't even have to inject hacks while in server to spec-check, just /record demo and play it later with some hook injected :P

You don't even have to inject hacks while in server to spec-check, just /record demo and play it later with some hook injected :P

It is also possible to play a demo under developer mode, which lets you see squares of the enemy, makes it easier to spot hackers in a demo.

Anyways, I havnt played very much on IceOps servers, but I know a lot about cheaters and their "style" and way to respond on. The way Animal are responding on, in any way I seen, is just signs of being immature, and we also know, most cheaters are immature and acts the way that he does. I cant really say I see much hacks in that video. But that doesnt mean he isnt hacking at all. Just by how I see his reactions, I would actually believe he does. I saw the report of animal, made by another guy here, when I saw the replies of animal I was almost amazed. Its totally just signs of an immature kid.

Just sayin'

As i said i find this very strange... where does the watermark "call of duty 4 cod4hook - www.aimbots.net "

on the left above side comes from. I have a certain feeling about all this, as i told TheKelm via Xfire.

If u want to get rid of me guys u just could have asked !!!!

Some of u played with me on hc and the more pro ppl know that i aint everything but pro :blink:

for hc its sufficient...

Really .. i banned like a thousand cheaters from hc .. and then i cheat ... knowing that sb from

the clan could come anytime, masked spectate, demo and ss me ?

This is the online world, u dont know me but please dont insult my intelligence.

Well seems like Dodotis(Juan) finally achieved what he intended... good job..

couldnt imagine this is possible... everyday the world teaches u better....

Although you never gonna believe this, I really feel. I never ever wanted to hurt you. I have received countless insults from you, you insulted my family and you have insulted to me countless times. You have banned me from the server for months, citing reasons such as "Merry Christmas, a gift from me", "fuck you" and others. You have laughed at me and you have encouraged others to laugh at me. And above all, you have used cheats in the game for hours and for many games. I do not ask you to recognize, but between you and me, you know the truth.

My only intention was to play a normal game. That you never have understood. It is not about winning or losing. Nor is it kill or so. What bothers is disrespect. The lie. As you say, the network, the digital world has these situations. For me the situation has been meet daily with a guy who was cheating me and I could not do anything about it. For me the situation has been entering the server and not be able to take a step without you meet me around every corner. For me the situation has been supporting your lies day after day. For me the situation has been receiving your insults day after day. For me the situation has been to be expelled by you every time I have entered the server. Seems that you do not mind. I see that what bothers you is that your actions have consequences.

I only asked you that you do not use cheats. A simple request. It was you who decided to make this a monumental question. I know you will really like the game, I wish you'd used all that passion into making the game better for everyone, instead of trying to create a space where you were unpunished.

When someone has a position of power, even if it is a small power, the way he uses that power can change things. What have you done with your little power? Insulting? Cheating? Lying? It is a poor balance. On one of the occasions when you insulted me, you mentioned the Spanish crisis: a crisis caused by people who lie and think only on their own benefit. Do you see any difference between your actions and theirs? Do not blame your teammates, and do not blame me. That's life, we are responsible for things that happen to us.

When your game mates voted to expel you, they knew you used cheats. What you did was become admin, not to stop using cheats, but to prevent being expelled. When you were admin, you abused your power to the max. Finally, I have done no more than ask for help from those who could help me. And now you blame your teammates? To me?

Dear Animal, hopefully you learn that you should not lie. Hopefully you learn that power comes responsibility. Hopefully you learn that you should treat people well, even though they are strangers in a digital world.

I do not hate you