Sign in to follow this  
Dodotis

IceOps|TIRANO hacking and abusing

Maybe we should help him make that decision ^^

U r a liar... i'm not using bad lenguage. And u hacks a lot...

I just was asking help from any admin. I don't want change server... i want clean game, and hackers (as u) out

Troubles comes from hackers (as u), not for those (as me) who wants a clean game

U r a liar... i'm not using bad lenguage. And u hacks a lot...

I just was asking help from any admin. I don't want change server... i want clean game, and hackers (as u) out

Troubles comes from hackers (as u), not for those (as me) who wants a clean game

sorry, i was talking to Tirano!

sorry, i was talking to Tirano!

Even worse for you. I'd take it on myself, I will not allow you to offend clan members like that though. Consider this your last warning. You annoy anyone here once more and you are permanently banned.

If you want to report a cheater, bring a proof or gtfo.

Guest DeltaMX

As I posted before you shouldn't even be playing on the server since I perm banned you.

This kid is shotting bullets everywhere. 1st animal and now tirano. i couldnt vouch for animal since i havent played with him, but i can guarantee that tirano doesnt hack/ cheat at all.

Enough said.

Now go play angry birds!

This kid is shotting bullets everywhere. 1st animal and now tirano. i couldnt vouch for animal since i havent played with him, but i can guarantee that tirano doesnt hack/ cheat at all.

Enough said.

Now go play angry birds!

Agreed 100% :)

Enough said.

Now go play angry birds!

>Angry birds

Nailed it :D

Enough said.

Now go play angry birds!

Angry Birds? Isn't it a bit complicated for him?

Angry Birds? Isn't it a bit complicated for him?

Nah, not much. He just needs some physics lessons of mechanics and projectile motion in order to calculate the birds' motion (this is all high school standard stuff).

And remember, whether the object is moving upwards or downwards, it is accelerating at -9.81 ms-2 :P

Should i create a topic for my gif's x33

No!

Or I'll bring my swords out!

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Sorry about this, I just found this bug in a Thai symbol, couldn't find a less useless thread to show it :rolleyes:

No!

Or I'll bring my swords out!

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Sorry about this, I just found this bug in a Thai symbol, couldn't find a less useless thread to show it :rolleyes:

GJ, now I will mess up the shoutbox... Oh well.