Sign in to follow this  
Dodotis

ALMOST

Guest arj

2. Dear Arj, of course I can change server. But why? The problem is not me, are the cheaters. All of you you use the same argument: "He accuses everyone" "He calls us all cheaters." But this is false. Not an accusation against all, it is an accusation aimed at persons who do use hacks. A small group, but very annoying. You think the solution is to expel me (I know you want to expel me). Why? Why do you hate so much that people protest against injustice? I may be mistaken, but it is also possible that you're confused. Or not? Or you never wrong?

I dont have problem with people finding out that someone is cheating. I have problem with people finding out that someone is cheating "because he 'scan-shooted that wall!!!11' and accusing without any proof. Seriously, CoD4 was released in 2007. It's been 7 freaking years of it online, and after that time of playing you must be kinda retarded to not know where enemy can camp. And also you have to be retarded, because you think that if someone hides behind wall, he disappears. That's either a childlish thinking or high-quantum-physic. And as I know you a bit, I bet the first one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2224046/Peekaboo-Cambridge-scientists-discover-children-think-invisible-hide-eyes.html

I know dailymail is a shit, but was too lazy to find that on somewhere else.

Please, start playing promod, cannot wait to see hundreds of new topic about "cheaters". (OMG THAT SCOPE GIUY SHOTED ME THRU WALL HACKZ!!!11)

I dont have problem with people finding out that someone is cheating. I have problem with people finding out that someone is cheating "because he 'scan-shooted that wall!!!11' and accusing without any proof. Seriously, CoD4 was released in 2007. It's been 7 freaking years of it online, and after that time of playing you must be kinda retarded to not know where enemy can camp. And also you have to be retarded, because you think that if someone hides behind wall, he disappears. That's either a childlish thinking or high-quantum-physic. And as I know you a bit, I bet the first one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2224046/Peekaboo-Cambridge-scientists-discover-children-think-invisible-hide-eyes.html

Please, start playing promod, cannot wait to see hundreds of new topic about "cheaters". (OMG THAT SCOPE GIUY SHOTED ME THRU WALL HACKZ!!!11)

Gj sneaking in quantum physics into this discussion :D

;) Very good ... I'll think about what you say to me, while you should think about this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferiority_complex

http://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Developing-an-Inferiority-Complex

Courage! you're going to get

Guest arj

I give up. It's like telling someone the Earth goes around the Sun, and he replies "no,no, you get it wrong, water floats on butter!"

I give up. It's like telling someone the Earth goes around the Sun, and he replies "no,no, you get it wrong, water floats on butter!"

I think the same, Arj... follow the steps, it will help u

Guest arj

Okay, I will follow the steps. First one is to ban you, second one is to ignore. Third one is to go to my room and cry that you dont understand me.

Your feedback is very funny. But I must leave, I imagine that to be perfect and have the absolute truth must be exhausting...

I authorize you to continue using your cheats. Happy? arj? delta? quennch? Almost? Groovy? I understand it's true!! The IceOps know everything, see everything and understand everything!! poor who take them the opposite!... they're going to ban! oh, what punishment!

:D

Guest arj

Thanks, finally I can use my cheats. Oh, we all can, Dodotis wont report us anymore!

But I think Dodotis hacks. I'm 100% sure of it, dont have any proof though. But still, he hacks. And you Dodotis cant deny you use hacks!

@Dodotis

TL;DR

You need more experience with the game and gameplay using sounds (i.e. Using speaker/headphone enhancements in order to hear footsteps clearly and determine where players are in the map).

On my headphones, I can really hear players running or jumping halfway across the map and hence know their direction as well. This is no biggie, many players use this technique and it's so common now. They are just like a legit wallhack. Believe me or not.

And jokes aside, please stop with your shit now :/

Guest arj

Razer Kraken -> Razer, Razer -> mouse, mouse -> Roccat, Roccat-> hax. Ultimate proof, gg Joker.

if u have this headset (ME :D) u have really wallhack..

pls ban

The only bad part is that after 2-3 hours my right ear hurts a little..

Is it because it's not very comfortable ?

//we can have the topic title changed to talk about headsets, now since Dodotis doesn't seem to bother reading replies :P