Sign in to follow this  
Dodotis

ALMOST

Guest arj

Okay now, please get the fuck out Dodotis. Seriously, find some other server if our is so bad for you. You are not forced to play here, and I (and others aswell I assume) am tired of your shit.Constant whinning and accusing. If I will meet you on HC server, I will permban you even if I will lose my power for 'aboose'. So either you will be banned, or I will just fucking quit.

I am tired of fact that everyone around is hacking, or called so, and kicked. Can't wait for "minQkel - cheater admin?" or "Barti - cheater" topics. Gumi cheating, Animal cheating - seriously? Are you guys 100% sure, at least about first one of them?Because due to last actions about Gumi I am not sure about that, as I wasnt really sure before.

dodo u found the console! Fine. Passed. But unfortunatly u are going to spam demos as i assumed.

I watched it and what should i say....i hardly try to follow your motivation...Do u have a problem with the scenes where i assume the opponents? do you have a soundcard and an appropiate headset? The rest is spraying some standard spots with ak (deep impact) and 6 years cod4 experience.

You are lovely guys, but something blocked:

1. I begin by Groovy. I wish it were that simple. What you say makes sense, if we believe that "Almost" is always going in the right direction, does not fail any shots, he misses no granade launching... But I know that this is an argument without end, is based on personal observations and you are never going to accept reality.

2. Dear Arj, of course I can change server. But why? The problem is not me, are the cheaters. All of you you use the same argument: "He accuses everyone" "He calls us all cheaters." But this is false. Not an accusation against all, it is an accusation aimed at persons who do use hacks. A small group, but very annoying. You think the solution is to expel me (I know you want to expel me). Why? Why do you hate so much that people protest against injustice? I may be mistaken, but it is also possible that you're confused. Or not? Or you never wrong?

3. The friend Delta believes excessive 4 or 5 post about hackers. Moreover, he considered a terrible insult. I can not understand why... Because I implied the admins? Or perhaps we should believe that those who use cheats are a minority?

Anyway I give up: you do not want to improve, you just want to preserve your status. The only thing that bothers you is to be questioned

dodo u found the console! Fine. Passed. But unfortunatly u are going to spam demos as i assumed.

I watched it and what should i say....i hardly try to follow your motivation...Do u have a problem with the scenes where i assume the opponents? do you have a soundcard and an appropiate headset? The rest is spraying some standard spots with ak (deep impact) and 6 years cod4 experience.

Yes, I found the console. I had to go ask another forum because you do not know how to use the Mac console after Mavericks updating, and you did not bother to find out. If anyone needs to know, after you will have laughed at him, tell him to ask me ;)

What I think that you are doing is getting them angry at you because u didn't get accepted for moderator. So u are trying to annoying to give them some 'bay back'. But what u are really doing is putting yourself in a worse position then before.

Yes, I found the console. I had to go ask another forum because you do not know how to use the Mac console after Mavericks updating, and you did not bother to find out. If anyone needs to know, after you will have laughed at him, tell him to ask me ;)

What I think that you are doing is getting them angry at you because u didn't get accepted for moderator. So u are trying to annoying to give them some 'bay back'. But what u are really doing is putting yourself in a worse position then before.

Yes, you're right. I know I do something wrong, but I do not know why.

Why would we bother to take the pain for a kid who got a Mac machine because it looks shiny...

You updated to mavericks, your problem, you're crying, but the level of your expectations from us is too damn high

too-damn-high.jpg

sorry guys :c

I will doublepost so everyone can see an update. This is to make things clear.

The post by Dodotis had NOTHING to do with AnimaL being banned. I spectated him for some time and I still think (not just me) that what I presented was a big enough proof (if you think otherwise please discuss it in an apprioriate thread, not here, thanks). With that said, we do NOT waste our time on checking such bullshit reports and spectating our own members because some random asshole shouts 'hax aboose omg ban'. If there is a proof about cheats being used by an admin or clan member, we will ofc take immediate action. There is no need to ask 'who will be next' as the answer is pretty clear - noone. I think I can speak for everyone here now: we never took this guy seriously, AnimaL has been suspected for a longer period of time (along with his nice ban reasons, still available in the banlist I think)..

And arj, feel free to ban him. Actually, anyone who sees him on the server should do it IMO. If someone is to take responsibility for such 'abuse' let it be me.

If you have any questions, ask.

Yes, you're right. I know I do something wrong, but I do not know why.

U are telling that everyone is hacking on iceops servers even clan members and admins. That is the part where u are wrong: you are accusing way to many people without any proof.