Sign in to follow this  
Sentrex

CodJumper Server Suggestion

Hello there,

Obviously this thread is aimed at administrators as it is their decision, but I decided to make it public so we can see people's opinions. Recently I have been speaking to a couple of people (Synd in particular) and we thought that an IceOps CodJumper server would be a nice addition to the family of servers!

Since I know a lot of time, money and effort needs to go into creating a new server I'm sure the community would be happy to help with this, I certainly would.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this. Post your opinion on having an IceOps CJ server!

Well, I've asked it before and an old member Kuppel made one but he left so the server

Went down with him.. to shame

I would play it because I love it to but there isn't so many people who will play it..

As codjumper isn't that popular to the main crowd so don't hope to much.

I agrre with joker- today he wanted to learn me to jump - he had been searching for about 10 mins and finally found just 1 server - Cod jumper mod. I am not admin or anything but, hey- i can speak too :D. And if IceOps needs money and i have some - ill help with a pleasure - but it's rly hard with 200$ minimal earning in my country... :D

I would play it, I already play codjumper almost everyday.

I agrre with joker- today he wanted to learn me to jump - he had been searching for about 10 mins and finally found just 1 server - Cod jumper mod. I am not admin or anything but, hey- i can speak too :D. And if IceOps needs money and i have some - ill help with a pleasure - but it's rly hard with 200$ minimal earning in my country... :D

There are some really good codjumper servers which are popular too, you just need the right person to ask :)

I won't post them here as this is a public thread, which would be third party advertising :P So find your way to contact me if u wanna know. My signature can help ;]

I would play it, I already play codjumper almost everyday.

There are some really good codjumper servers which are popular too, you just need the right person to ask :)

I won't post them here as this is a public thread, which would be third party advertising :P So find your way to contact me if u wanna know. My signature can help ;]

I want BF4 or obs from u not jump :P

`And if there are muck servers- then joker sow nooby :D <3