Sign in to follow this  
minQkel

xfire friend invites

Hey guys,

I got a little problem with accepting friend invites. When I get a friend invite while im offline I'm not able to accept them.. I see the invites when i right click and press open nothing will happen. Anybody knows a trick? :P

Guest arj

its hard to download old one without downloading the downloader to download 'Xfire downloader by XXX.com'

Guest arj

You can download the old installer from http://xfire.com (yes, the original xfire website). Look at the very bottom :)

Oh, haha, they hide it so well :D Luckily for me Im using already old one, but when searched for it on google, all downloads was like 'download our downloader with super toolbars'. Also when I left my dad on pc for 1hour I have installed Delta toolbar, SuperPcBooster, RegFixer and a lot of such crap. Damn companies :P

Oh, haha, they hide it so well :D Luckily for me Im using already old one, but when searched for it on google, all downloads was like 'download our downloader with super toolbars'. Also when I left my dad on pc for 1hour I have installed Delta toolbar, SuperPcBooster, RegFixer and a lot of such crap. Damn companies :P

Ye and gl removing that malware (because it is malware even if it "ONLY" prevents you from setting your own starting website with a message "we SAVED YOU from ACCIDENTALY changing the default website" or "ONLY" shows ads EVERYWHERE).

Also the downloaders are funny for me, especially when the downloader is sometimes bigger than the application itself hihi :D

Guest arj

My toolbar!!!

Dont be offended, BUT I HATE THAT TOOLBAR SO MUCH!!!!!!!1111oneoneoen It is everywhere :D and sneaky as hell, little checked square in the corner 'delta as browser home page, wallpaper, and even more' :D

Dont be offended, BUT I HATE THAT TOOLBAR SO MUCH!!!!!!!1111oneoneoen It is everywhere :D and sneaky as hell, little checked square in the corner 'delta as browser home page, wallpaper, and even more' :D

Yup, even more sneaky once you want to uninstall.

Quote from it's uninstaller:

"By uninstalling Delta Toolbar you agree to install Delta Toolbar"... Well played.