Sign in to follow this  
Hazard

Who is getting The Last Of Us for the PS4?

Just heard about the game coming out for the PS4, and honestly I have never played this game before. What is the game like? I played the older Uncharted Series (Uncharted 2 FTW :D) and I really did like it even though I was totally lost in that game haha. If you plan on getting it, hit me up on PSN: WTF-360Hitmarkah and maybe we could play with each other when the game comes out.

PS4? Nah.

EDIT: soz 4 console war again.

About The Last Of Us, I never had the game but I've seen many many walkthroughs, and the game is good if you ask me ! I'd buy it if I could :)

I've seen some on Whiteboy7thst but I was totally confused on what was going on lol. If only this game was on every console and PC, it would be like number 1 from all the games :P

Go pre-order Dying Light.

Going to be the best game of the year.

That game looks soo real, especially in 1st person :o. I would be scared from a zombie just popping out of no where, similar to Outlast.

It's still under development, so that's probally not going to be final graphics yet.

And it already has higher graphics than every game out there.

That map that was on the video reminds me of Favela on MW2 and Brasil. Hopefully they let us have lots of options since I seen that the person can climb a poll :D

That game looks soo real, especially in 1st person :o. I would be scared from a zombie just popping out of no where, similar to Outlast.

Well- not the best :P if Project reality comes this year with Cry Engine 3 .... then i will really don't have life. ;:D:D but ye i've seen that game and can't wait for it to come up (if there is a version for PC :P)

• That map that was on the video reminds me of Favela on MW2 and Brasil. Hopefully they let us have lots of options since I seen that the person can climb a poll :D
  • Survive the Night - During the day, players roam free and scavenge for supplies and weapons. But at night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation: the hunter becomes the hunted as the infected grow more aggressive and numerous, and something far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey.
  • Free Running Movement - Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies.
  • Open World Environments - Dying Light is set in a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a wide variety of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and the infected are not the only threat.
  • Brutal Melee and Ranged Combat - get up-close using a variety of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers and more exotic weaponry or utilize guns and other firepower to take down enemies from a distance.
  • Choose Your Play Style - Dying Light features four playable characters that can be fully customized and upgraded to match any play style.
  • Craft Your Weapon - Why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barbed wire? Dying Light's sizeable crafting system enables players to create a slew of new, more potent weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammunition.
  • Breathtaking Visuals and Gameplay - Dying Light is the first game powered by Chrome Engine 6, a cutting edge incarnation of Techland's proprietary technology, designed from the ground up for the new console generation, DirectX 11 and other advanced solutions.

Go pre-order Dying Light.

Going to be the best game of the year.

Thanks for the news, really loved it. The game seems promising... everything is so perfect in it.

Graphics are totally fine IMO, even if it's an alpha. No game currently beats Frostbite 3, not even CryEngine 3.

Game level design is rich and interactive, that's what I like the most!