Sign in to follow this  
CROdator

so sad story of Seyfullah

I putted this post here because obviously everybody knows Seyfullah, Can somebody explain why everybody hates him?

Don't tell me cuz he have brain of a 12year old child, he's stupid.... Just tell me a true reason why is he banned from everywhere....???

He seems to get kicked cuz he said bitch too many times because someone's name was "likeabitch" and he was calling him "hi bitch" he got autobaned by server 3days i think, but he changed his key that he can play again, he didn't know he would get perm for that..... so then rest of mods get in, and delta saw it and perm his ass.... thus i don't understand why this "kid"/kid gets perm , and nobody seems to have a reason why is he permbanned.. I mean let the "kid" play... also i see he is apologising everywhere and he is open to talk truth... i don't say that someone unban him, just tell me a full story if anybody knows better.... if not then i ask to unban him....

Guest arj

Avoiding ban like 12374623874 times, constant whinning, ddosing (lol) and 12 years old brian :P

Guest DeltaMX

He at first got tempbanned for insulting players a small ban on deathrun which I personally made sure it was correct. Then he tried to be smart and changed his key, so let me get this straight he expects to dodge a ban and we know about it and do nothing? it's a perm you have to (sorry for this) be stupid to not know this. So maybe the first one who banned him was me actually.

If he got insulted he should have reported that's why we have a report section, and I did ban someone who insulted him, but it seems he thought he can insult without getting banned.

So after the perm ban and the constant bans after that he started insulting us spamming the shoutbox, appeal section and threatening us, he even dos us but was lame. So when you say there is no reason there is 100 reasons

After a certain point there is no sorries so he has to deal with it, remember that we are fair if we are not we would have done many things differently.

We will not unban him and that is final.

Guest DeltaMX

Sorry double post.

For your information he has more than one account and they are all banned.

And to make a point imagine we unban him? The thing will happen next everyone will change his key spam a bit and we will unban and that is a nightmare.

Guest DeltaMX

4-5? lol

he did many many messages. and the constant pms to me and maybe ninja and kelm.

Okay so i know administrating a server is hard but some peps don't know that, and some admins don't know that some people don't know about moderating.... so i would defend him with his ignorance of moderating.... and i don't know if IceOps|Quennch know anything but he shouldn't insult if he doesen't

Guest DeltaMX

After all what happened he doesn't deserve to be defended like it or not I am saying my opinion and possibly the truth.

About quennch as I said he insulted us and as I remember he said to quennch fuck iceops which is an insult to particularly every iceops member in my opinion, maybe not the suitable reaction from quennch.

I did talk to quennch about this matter.

And I know he is looking at this thread I will say again, you won't be unbanned.

Guest DeltaMX

haha

If I show you my chat log it will be filled like this.

Edit: Meaning he said this to me from before and lied again and again.

btw the lose second chance .... he tell me that he wanna talkt whit njinja to give unban like bofore 3-4 years... so...

and in my opinion "you fuck up?" be punisht... if not ask for apoligize

like you ban cheater? you will unbaning him? changing key is in same rang... cheating system to get advantage...

he disrespect community and still wanna come here? that is to bad... one he break rule he will break again....

personaly i dont hate him but rules are here....

Guest DeltaMX

so? i can still feel bad for him can i?

You can but oh well you might find him trying to join in a few minutes like yesterday that's why I won't be sorry if it was also actually true.

[21:58] Seyfullah: still
[21:58] Seyfullah: im sorry
[22:00] Seyfullah: here after 'll think 1000 times before tell something
[22:00] Seyfullah: so okey
[22:00] Seyfullah: gooodbye iceops :'(
Conversation ended: Tue, Apr 29 22:52:30 2014
Conversation started between IceOps|Delta and Seyfullah: Tue, Apr 29 22:53:22 2014
[22:53] Seyfullah: how feeling when i got kicked in game ?

I believe its treu i know that the ban is legit.. But for once I will give him a second chance, yes i know that it not exicst here but maybe for once?

Guest arj

If we would 1 day tempban him for every single spam/rule breaking/n'stuff, it would be longer than permban, so in this case he got lower punishment.

Guys guys, he is awful. He constantly spams me for contact with ninja and keeps pretending to cry.

Predator, you don't know most part of the story, so your very kind brain thinks he is innocent.

He gave us ddos threats and what not... a week ago he said to me "Fuck off iceops, I'm gonna play on ar51, not with u noob's server"

But after 2 days he comes back to me to cry for unban and constantly irritates me.

In the end of the chat, he says to me, "I will change cd key again and keep trying. Never give up!"

Either his logic is fucked up or he's autistic (sorry profanity but its seyfullah)

OT: Mc.Joker your new signature is smexy :D