Sign in to follow this  
Prime

Obscurity tutorial.

Hey Prime, nice video

Now for new players we have to say:" Go to watch Prime's video"

However, in my opinion, it is quite long but is very detailed, good job!!

Thanks a lot :D umm I'll make new videos as well...short ones :P

But like you said very detailed cuz obs got a lot of stuff you can't put in small video.

I'm currently making an obscurity tutorial series. There will be 6 videos: Stances, Firing modes, Syncs, Taunts, Weapons&Perks and the main one that explains everything: Basics. They will be uploaded once I've finished all of them, which will probably take another month or so, cause I'm trying to make them as perfect as possible. At the moment I've made Stances, Firing modes and soon - Taunts.

I'd like to thank 3 people for helping me so far: @Prime @MixR @June .

I'm currently making an obscurity tutorial series. There will be 6 videos: Stances, Firing modes, Syncs, Taunts, Weapons&Perks and the main one that explains everything: Basics. They will be uploaded once I've finished all of them, which will probably take another month or so, cause I'm trying to make them as perfect as possible. At the moment I've made Stances, Firing modes and soon - Taunts.

I'd like to thank 3 people for helping me so far: @Prime @MixR @June .

Make sure to make them, because i hate Obscurity ,i cant get it :S

Guest Rydzu

If someone wants to be a good player that they devote 23 minutes xd. Well done Prime better to watch a tutorial just reading hard to understand, not everyone knows so well in English. i dont speak wery well England.

Nice tutorials :)

May I add some suggestions to your stance video?:

• puppetier maybe show you still make obs-sound even if you posses and cut throat immediate poss (stance special).
  • Tank special to use when obs on fire or if someone is on roof (here, same to show with vanguard push).
  • Maybe show assassin's stance when obs is behind a wall, not right infornt of marines ;)