Fisher

IceOps T-Shirt Competition.

I like Joker's, Littlefoot's and Vinny's shirts.

Joker's shirt is simple and colours look nice black-white-pink and that rank looks really good.

Littelfoot's has nice colour as well and logo on the back is a bit leaned, not straight horizontaly which fits perfectly

and Vinny's is really simple with small narrow letters and that vertical link (wrong link by now)to our website.

Some combination of that 3 would be perfect, with joker's rank, vinny's simplicity and littlefoot's leaned logo.

Joker's shirt is simple and colours look nice black-white-pink and that rank looks really good.

Littelfoot's has nice colour as well and logo on the back is a bit leaned, not straight horizontaly which fits perfectly

and Vinny's is really simple with small narrow letters and that vertical link (wrong link by now)to our website.

Some combination of that 3 would be perfect, with joker's rank, vinny's simplicity and littlefoot's leaned logo.

Something like that?:

http://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/affiliate/1246955/-C59/product/134810004/view/1/sb/1448799500_Tab_O_O_LS

Something like that?:

http://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/affiliate/1246955/-C59/product/134810004/view/1/sb/1448799500_Tab_O_O_LS

I'd make "IceOps.co" a abit smaller. This one looks good to me, it's not complitely "it" but very close. I like it

Something like that?:

Thats a fantastic tshirt i really like that alot but again just like @Anonymoose said i think the iceops.co should be a bit smaller.

How is this a dead topic, it/some look(s) amazing :') 

But (and maybe I read over it or smth..) where are they used for at the end? ^^

There isn't really an event or meeting where you wanted these for right? haha.. 

44 minutes ago, Ninja said:

There was an event. But the T-Shirt got never made.

Aha okay ^^ What kind of event was it if I may ask? 

Was just thinking, perhaps we could still have t-shirts made, despite the event being waaaayyyy over and done with? Could be a potential way of making money for the community; general t-shirt designs for the public (could be advertised on the in-game servers?) then personalised ones for members? Just a thought, whilst I'm sat here in work.. haha.