Sign in to follow this  
MrCrashnil

Reporting SVNNNNNNNNN

1. What type of a rule break are you reporting: WallHack

2. Server: SnD

3. Approximate time: 12 AM (Spain Time)

4. Player's name: SVNNNNNNNNN

5. Player's GUID or UID: Cannot get his GUID, he just went offline.

6. Proof (bear in mind that we can use chatlogs): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd8xrIcinDc

7. Please describe what happened: The video speaks by it's self :)

Without the UID, there is a very limited amount of things that can be done with just the name.

Next time you suspect someone type '$ministatus' in the console to get the UID so the report can be successful.

The first shot was pretty fair, but I can agree with you on the second shot, however, like @Sniped said, we can't do much without the UID.

Next time, before complaining, get the UID and proof first so that the hacker doesn't leave before you can get it :)

It's possible yes, But it's much work to find it and download it. So I won't do that.

And I think this isn't enough proof for a ban. First kill is just killing he could have seen that guy without any problems.

Second kill he saw him running and he made u lucky shot what I've seen manny times before.

First one, kinda dodgy, but judging from the flick of the second kill I imagine he has decent reactions so that justifies the reaction time of the first kill, I've not seen anything dodgy here.

Second one, simple flick after seeing an enemy, you win some you lose some, I do these often too. This guy just happened to have won this flick.

As @Littlefoot said, Looks like a simple reflex of flicking the wrist. I do this a lot, Both in regular COD4 and in Mods. Sure they might be fishy and as @drW(pL). said, Might be worthy of watching over.

But IMO, There really isn't much proof to ban this person on the evidence that is provided to us, Sorry.

But better luck next time on getting better proof!

Second clip is completly clean imo xD in fact it was a beautiful shot :3

First clip was a little hhh, but he might have seen you before through the window walking towards bomb...

We'll keep an eye out :)

Sign in to follow this