Sign in to follow this  
NinjaWa

NinjaWa hate.

Hello, I'm Ninja, the one from Spain.

I'm making this thread in this section as I'm on CoD and I don't think this should be Off-Topic.

Having this explanation why I would not post it there, let's start.

I would lovew to know why I'm hated that much hehe

Just write your opinion, feel free to insult or blame at me anything.

I want to know why, be as honest as you can.

Thanks,

NinjaWa. :love:

Edited by xXNinjAXxWii

I don't actually have anything against you, however I do see you glitch on the server from time to time, which obviously is against the rules.

Edited by Kienio

Well, it's not about cheating, IceOps has a antihackstatus that if you devmap, your stats are being "hacked" and that happens when ure offline and if that message appears, it should give you rank number 0 which sometimes works and others no, the way to fix it? Simply try some other anti hack statuses :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, Littlefoot said:

Remember that one time you added me to a Skype group full of random people, totally something like 100+? Yeah.

I find that hilarious :thumbsup:

Edited by Association
Grammer

25 minutes ago, Mighty Jayster said:

Well I don't hate you but all I have heard is bad things about you but I guess everyone has their own opinion and I'm yet to find mine I guess....

Yes me too hehe

That's why I want to know hehe

(I love haters <3)

To avoid the "your stats has been reset" download an older version of deathrun en then run devmap that way? 

And its just your behaviour sometimes to orthers that you dont know (yet), but i already told you that, right? And further on i dont have any problems with you ^^

21 hours ago, Aquiz said:

To avoid the "your stats has been reset" download an older version of deathrun en then run devmap that way? 

And its just your behaviour sometimes to orthers that you dont know (yet), but i already told you that, right? And further on i dont have any problems with you ^^

Well hehe, I have my own version of deathrun, I usually devmap on iceops deathrun because i uninstall and install cod4x client so to keep it updated and then join deathrun and im too lazy to go on modwarfare so to devmap so i devmap on IceOps deathrun mod hehe

17 hours ago, NinjaWa said:

Well hehe, I have my own version of deathrun, I usually devmap on iceops deathrun because i uninstall and install cod4x client so to keep it updated and then join deathrun and im too lazy to go on modwarfare so to devmap so i devmap on IceOps deathrun mod hehe

Well then the consequences that you have to start over agian, are up to yourself haha