Sign in to follow this  
AEON

I am leaving the clan

:@ i've had it i am leaving the clan.this was my own mistake to come back here and get insulted like this.Ninja kelm good luck running your clan.being server admins doesn't make u guys gods, sooner or later u will realize this and then it will be too late and Poseidon i thought u were my friend but i was so wrong what did i do to you to deserve this.Thx rocky for telling me all this I am really disappointed especially with ninja.Nice way to welcome and then insult me like this....I will never ever come back again ...

Also people servers are getting closed i suggest u guys also leave, nothing to do here only Politics ....

Something seems fishy, I don't think that is true.

My reasons are:

1. This post was made on 10:00 o'clock or somewhere near it, so there was time to do something about Aeon.

2. By 9:30 you were congratulating Dawg on entering the clan and is "looking forward to meeting him"

3. The fact that today happens to be April 1.

These are my thoughts and if they are true, well haha :D.

Aeon pls can u further hack my gmail.com account....i forgot my passcode and the google-staff wont let me in.... an if your rage holds on, pls hack the networks of my neighbors. They make toooo much traffic and my line got laggy all the time.

Something seems fishy, I don't think that is true.

My reasons are:

1. This post was made on 10:00 o'clock or somewhere near it, so there was time to do something about Aeon.

2. By 9:30 you were congratulating Dawg on entering the clan and is "looking forward to meeting him"

3. The fact that today happens to be April 1.

These are my thoughts and if they are true, well haha :D.

OK mister smarty pants you got it :D but i still managed to fool many today so A job well done :)

Aeon pls can u further hack my gmail.com account....i forgot my passcode and the google-staff wont let me in.... an if your rage holds on, pls hack the networks of my neighbors. They make toooo much traffic and my line got laggy all the time.

LOL

Guest DeltaMX

Nope not me either.

1. If u really wanted to fool a lot of other people you could have removed your self from super moderator group to the registered that gave you out

2. You shouldn't congratulate Dog now you should have waited.

3. Should have removed from xfire that you were in iceops make it like you left the clan.

4. Poseidon gave you up more :D

5. Should have removed ninja and other people in the clan from your friend lis tin xfire

And there is more. :D (If you want ill post the other :P)

if you corrected these you would have the perfect prank. :D

Edit: that's why i said Hmm because i didn't want to ruin it for you in an early stage :P

Nope not me either.

1. If u really wanted to fool a lot of other people you could have removed your self from super moderator group to the registered that gave you out

2. You shouldn't congratulate Dog now you should have waited.

3. Should have removed from xfire that you were in iceops make it like you left the clan.

4. Poseidon gave you up more :D

5. Should have removed ninja and other people in the clan from your friend lis tin xfire

And there is more. :D (If you want ill post the other :P)

if you corrected these you would have the perfect prank. :D

Edit: that's why i said Hmm because i didn't want to ruin it for you in an early stage :P

one of my friends say my plan was already too evil :D but yes i could have done all that but i was too lazy :D

Guest DeltaMX

If all the replies to your post was like groovy that would have been great :D

I hate April fools day... I always forget.

You are not alone this this minQkel. I forget too.

So do I and approximately 50 people I've seen that day.

AEON, barley met you for like 10 minutes but i like you :D

yep i am the crazy one in this clan but IceOps|Rabbit is crazier (he is a fking troll) :D . my ping is more than 550 nowadays cuz the main internet under sea cable which gave us the bandwidth is fuked up :D and our net is on backup internet lines that's why i cant play.once it gets fixed you will be seeing me a lot more :)

AEON, barley met you for like 10 minutes but i like you :D

yep i am the crazy one in this clan but IceOps|Rabbit is crazier (he is a fking troll) :D . my ping is more than 550 nowadays cuz the main internet under sea cable which gave us the bandwidth is fuked up :D and our net is on backup internet lines that's why i cant play.once it gets fixed you will be seeing me a lot more :)

Firstly, it is B-Rabbit :P Secondly, why did they cut? leto was talking about it too today.