Chewie.

Discussion of Bounce V3

Quick question really, as i'm not sure if there has been anything said already or not, and if so then my apologies;

What's the deal with the Trainer room on Bounce V3?.. as it's come to my attention that a lot of people tend to try (and fail at completing) this room quite often. So I was curious as to whether there was a rule about this room, as it only teleports the player back to the start anyway, and essentially just wasted that amount of time, especially if they have been last alive whilst attempting the room..

The map is bugged somehow, Train room shouldn't be open when playing regural rounds.Map is bad anyways because for the first jump u gotta have knowledge of strafing, that causes problems with new players, they cant hit the bounce and that's why other players have to wait till the round ends or moderators kill the jumpers :wacko: 

But if im right, this map isn't in new rotation which should come out soon.

4 minutes ago, Chewie said:

What is this rule, apologies, I dont remember reading about it @Lookout

1. Suicide if you are in places with unlimited respawns like secrets once all other players are dead. The endgame against activator is an exception.

Just now, peura said:
  1. Suicide if you are in places with unlimited respawns like secrets once all other players are dead. The endgame against activator is an exception.

Ahh ok, cheers for this :) 

On 5/15/2016 at 9:53 PM, peura said:

The map is bugged somehow, Train room shouldn't be open when playing regural rounds.Map is bad anyways because for the first jump u gotta have knowledge of strafing, that causes problems with new players, they cant hit the bounce and that's why other players have to wait till the round ends or moderators kill the jumpers :wacko: 

But if im right, this map isn't in new rotation which should come out soon.

You talking about the very first jump at spawn where you choose Easy or Hard, right?

Edited by Evolv

33 minutes ago, Evolv said:

You talking about the very first jump at spawn where you choose Easy or Hard, right?

Yes, that bounce can not be reached without strafing :D