fe20017a

Admin UID/GUID:

It says 0, but it was probably Joe

Ban reason:

Suciding as activator

Ban length:

3 days

What happend:

So the map was dragonball, i was the acti and at the end platform i was jumping off the edge to get respawned back at the end platform thingy, Joe was the only fella alive so i asked him is he finishing or should i continue jumping, he said "dont suicide" i invented some poor activators "pressing F forever" life and decided to jump off a few more times when i actually died :( P.S. i've read the rules abit somewhat on a forum post thingy, not exactly the rules but sorta the rules, saw that it was forbbiden and i'm sorry :( plis unban, sincerely ryksen

Edit: I just realised the ban lasts 3 days, which means the whole weekend, so please DO NOT  make me study over the weekend for the upcoming exams instead of playing deathrun :unsure:

We all know Deathrun > College.

Everything is clearly said in the ban appeal, and please refrain yourself from commenting on this ban appeal unless you were there when the ban happened and could have some insight about it or you're a member of the staff , cheers. (sounds rude but it aint, lets not crowd this topic thingy)

Rysken, besides you are a good guy this is against our rules.

And yes, Joe did ban you. 

And no, you wont get a unban.

You were aware about that you could die, and you even mentioned it.

So the ban will not be lifted. 

Overthink your action like these, besides, what is a 3 day ban when you got exams to focus on.

Goodluck on your exams and see you ingame soon. 

sincerely Aquiz:thumbup:

1 minute ago, Ninja said:

Well isn't it only b 4 1 which is a violation? How can you know it was not an accident? You can not.

b41 is 3rd person, b42 is suicide ninja...

You can't use b41 in deathrun as the acti, im pretty sure about it, but no it was not an accident as stated in the thingy, i willingy and fully concious jumped off the dragonball end platform while thinking i'd respawn back at it as it usually is ( the "you fell off" message)

Edited by Ryksen
wrote can instead of cant :>

Alrighty then, sorry for the late post above this, i wrote it when you posted your thingys, see you in 3 days? :((

thanks anyways, cheers.

Edit, ey Aquiz deathrun > exams :)

Edited by Ryksen

Like Aquiz said, suiciding as activator on purpose (no matter how you do it) is against the rules.

I don't know you very well, but I'm sure you're a nice guy, and I don't dislike you for this.

But I did tell you not to suicide and you did it regardless, so this ban is justified.

Be patient, try not to break the rules again and we'll see you back online soon:)

2 hours ago, Ninja said:

Well I think I have tried also a lot of time to jump off from that thing. I dunno why others get punished for stuff I did as well.

I'd ban you aswell for that if i could ban admins with higher powers.

11 hours ago, Ninja said:

Well I think I have tried also a lot of time to jump off from that thing. I dunno why others get punished for stuff I did as well.

Well then you're breaking your own rules. Good example being set there.