Sign in to follow this  
6eRe

Report for Mr.47

I would say, we need proof of him reconnecting straight after, or else he might have genuinely needed to have gone off. 

I personally wouldn't give him a ban without the proof of reconnecting, and I would only give like 1hr or so.

Althow i played a little but it seems like the first screen shot is not in the same map of the other and i think he reconnect after too many rounds  if i am wrong just correct and i will leave this to you @Aquiz just look at the back ground of them so you may know if they are same maps or not and if you are going to say it was last round nope its not

31 minutes ago, rami said:

Althow i played a little but it seems like the first screen shot is not in the same map of the other and i think he reconnect after too many rounds  if i am wrong just correct and i will leave this to you @Aquiz just look at the back ground of them so you may know if they are same maps or not and if you are going to say it was last round nope its not

the first one is in run room, second is at spawn 

Well i was there and he reconnected when they didnt choose the room he wants o.o

3 hours ago, Aquiz said:

Convinced. 

Tempbanned for 2days.

Thanks for the report.

If anything, Id have thought it would deserve 1day max, due to the lack of evidence; the screenshots dont really piece together too well...

That's just my opinion though. And it's not biased, as I dont even know the kid haha