Sign in to follow this  
AEON

BF4 next generation game

Guys i was looking at bf4 multiplayer game and i was shocked. EA did a sick job.This game looks like next generation game and puts call of duty ghosts to shame. Check out this video :

Guest DeltaMX

Battelfield has amazing graphics that I have to put all the lowest video settings on my laptop :P

you can't compare CoD and BF, their 2 different games with different game modes.

i like both of them, but for graphics, BF is by far superior!

Personally, i have always been a COD loyal fan. I never finished bf3 single player whereas i have completed the single player of every COD game which came after cod 3. My main point was that the developers of COD need to get their shi*t together.There is no novelty in COD anymore.I didn't believe Kelm until now, he was right. I mean the only new thing in COD Ghosts is a F**king Dog.I mean who are they kidding. They can do better than that ... Look at the evolution of battlefield from 2 to 3 to 4. For me it was time to open my eyes. No call of duty Ghosts for me. BF4 pre-ordered :) . Wp EA.

Cod isn't getting better until people realize that they are getting ripped off.

All cod after COD 4 are the same ... yes the diference between bf2 and bf3 is amazing .. but its 5 years :D. Cod SP is 1000% better than the BF series but i cant talk aboutthe MP. The only MP of cod i play now is COD 4 obscurity :)

Actually BF4 doesnt seem like next gen game. It will be. I have already preordered it.. If someone wants to play it with me im open to pwn u :D.. and COD... every cod after COD 4 is shitty

I don't know whats your definition of next generation game but for me its not blinking while watching the multiplayer trailer of BF4 drooling. The Graphics, The weather simulation, The customization of character and weapons, The vehicles (Cars, bikes, ships, jet ski, fighter jets, battle ships, tanks, sentries), The interactive environment ( buildings collapsing when u hit its basic foundations/pillars , bridges falling). I think after Gta Vice City and Call of duty 4, this is the next generation in gaming ...

All cod after COD 4 are the same ... yes the diference between bf2 and bf3 is amazing .. but its 5 years :D. Cod SP is 1000% better than the BF series but i cant talk aboutthe MP. The only MP of cod i play now is COD 4 obscurity :)

Yes exactly, 5 years of effort, novelty and hard work. Whereas COD series spamming same thing over and over every year. Activision, Treyarch or whoever the hell is making this series Stahp ...

Btw in the trailer that i posted, did u see how that big battleship crashed on the island into the building. That was the most epic gaming moment i have ever seen. I was like wtf, what is this game.Its from the future :D

Guest BlitZ

BF4 makes COD Ghosts shit in its pants. It has mind blowing visuals,gameplay and combat. No one gives a shit about SP because these games are made for MP. Dont forget to order it. If the price is too high, then use VPN and order it in India. You get it for low cost. People have been doing that lately. Or atleast get BF3. I brought it recently, I wish to play along with friends :)

Guest BlitZ

As I said these games are made for MP not SP(Storyline). Try it out if you got a good PC. Nothing wrong in doing so :)

As I said these games are made for MP not SP(Storyline). Try it out if you got a good PC. Nothing wrong in doing so :)

+1. i complete story in 2-3 days then there is only multiplayer to play ...

EA goods on The Multiplayer on their games.

Imagine that EA And IW Will release game? Will be the best Game ever. All know that Infinity ward good on SP And EA on Multi so :D

interesting.... :D

Guest arj

Imagine that EA And IW Will release game? Will be the best Game ever. All know that Infinity ward good on SP And EA on Multi so :D

It would be rather 'IW makes mp, and EA single player, also 3 hours single and in-game purchases in multi so they could get moar money.

It would be rather 'IW makes mp, and EA single player, also 3 hours single and in-game purchases in multi so they could get moar money.

Probably XD But never will be ... everyone with his own games... well we will see whats going on october when game will get Released finaly :D