Sign in to follow this  
LaNdEr

how get it Anti roccat script

Just for the record, the anti roccat script that is used on nXs servers is NOT detecting key presses. It is very different.

and you can't use it for stock gamemodes due to detecting what commands client is using.

I'm sure clans like AR51 detects aimbot depending on how fast you get kills?

Maybe do something similar?

Just for the record, the anti roccat script that is used on nXs servers is NOT detecting key presses. It is very different.

Whatever it is they won't share. Mainly because it will get in wrong hands & will become useless against upcoming version of this hack.

I have found an anti-roccat script here but I'm not sure how to make it work tough :3

Yeah sorry about that...

I added the script to promod with some other features, you can find this here:

http://deathrun.org/showthread.php?tid=772

I'll try and clear up that other thread on the open warfare website when I have some extra time.

if you've downloaded modtools try going cod4 directory>raw>maps>mp>gametypes and you'll find all the stock scripts, if you don't have them files, you can easily grab them from here https://github.com/Call-of-Duty-Scripts/CoD4MW/tree/master/raw/maps/mp/gametypes some have already been edited with some bug fixes and such... and make sure the directory is maps>mp>gametypes and place all your scripts in gametypes.

For small res users - http://gyazo.com/55a8e3e82a041ffeff4590b568d92551.png

then you upload it to your main folder on your server.

Lossygod :P

The one I'm trying to replicate :P

My script checks whether the crosshairs are actually aimed at the player where the bullet hit.

The one I'm trying to replicate :P

My script checks whether the crosshairs are actually aimed at the player where the bullet hit.

still not what the nXs servers use

Volarific even if your anti-roccat detects it by three times / and then pressed 1, I know many ways to still use /// and not being detected...

Well, roccat aim assist still works without pressing 1 as this key is assigned to the wallhack ESP. And about the script for detecting ///, make sure your code detects the presses of this button together in a row, and in a limited period of time.

When I created this / detection I overwritten the file for a new test plugin "magic mind" . It's leaked out somewhere and uses the /// insertion to activate it.

It's fairly easy to get your hands on it as most script rippers got it. So just swap the magicmind function with your punishment.

Script is a few months old but im sure people have put it online somewhere.

Happy hunting

(IF it isnt there)

just create a new .iwd file called : localized_english_iw07.iwd

in your main/

(then)

Copy the 'maps' folder from raw/ ( you must have the cod4 modtools installed to have this map) into the iwd file.

adjust these scripts to your desire and add extra threads to execute custom files/scriptfunctions.

shouldnt be that hard ^^

adjust these scripts to your desire and add extra threads to execute custom files/scriptfunctions.

How can I do this???and should I need to copy the whole maps folder from cod4modtools raw folder to the new iw07.iwd or just the _weapons.gsc with the script inside it????

Well when find time for this I can create a serverside Aimbot-Detection function which detects "jumping" Aimbots. However Cheatdevelopers will create aimbots soon which defeat the used algorithm I'm sure.

Ninja, please develop it since everyday there are many aimbotters coming in COD4 servers. At least give us the function names needed for script and algorithm so we can develop one ourself