Sign in to follow this  
BlindRacoon

Admin Abuse

Moderator :

sumpfhuhn 300000033

Softcore servers.

Today randomly changed a game without saying anything because he was getting his ass handed to him...

He's now started a policy, if the teams are unbalanced he says someone change teams in 3 seconds or i restart. I left after 2 starts. The servers have auto balance on so its no problem, and they were always the team he was on.....

Blind

I have the map once restarted for unbalanced teams, not twice...

I warned the players over several rounds to balance the teams.

the reason was unfair teams, nothing else

Are you even serious?

I have the map once restarted for unbalanced teams, not twice...

I warned the players over several rounds to balance the teams.

the reason was unfair teams, nothing else

You should consider reading the rules before becoming an admin, captain obvious.

And changing map is even worse :/ Yeah it's annoying but you should rather ask on the forum or just shoutbox what to do... don't enforce your own rules and ways to punish...

You should consider reading the rules before becoming an admin, captain obvious.

And changing map is even worse :/ Yeah it's annoying but you should rather ask on the forum or just shoutbox what to do... don't enforce your own rules and ways to punish...

He should've done nothing .... the server has its own auto balance that works well.

Guest Ares

Say sumpfhuhn: .woah stop this stunfuck noob

-----------------------------------------------------------

Say sumpfhuhn: .balance teams

Say sumpfhuhn: .or restart

Say sumpfhuhn: .u have 2 sec

Command execution: map_restart Invoked by: sumpfhuhn

-----------------------------------------------------------

Say sumpfhuhn: .oh no this p90 silencer deadsilence style is killing this game

Say sumpfhuhn: .cudejilka change perks

Say CuDeJIka: .good

Say CuDeJIka: .?

Say CuDeJIka: .rus pls

Say sumpfhuhn: .rus plz??? ur kidiing me?

Say sumpfhuhn: .we are not on the krim ...

Say sumpfhuhn: .lern english

.... he was getting his ass handed to him...

Dude im still trying to picture this, but im lacking on imagination. I know ur blind, but still can u make a draw of it to enlight me on what u tried to say?

I was about to post that ur guys were being harsh to sumpfhuhn cause of the map swap until Ares posted the chat log. He must be in one of those days, cause he was allways a polite player. Some1 should definitely talk to him about what happened

Dude im still trying to picture this, but im lacking on imagination. I know ur blind, but still can u make a draw of it to enlight me on what u tried to say?

I was about to post that ur guys were being harsh to sumpfhuhn cause of the map swap until Ares posted the chat log. He must be in one of those days, cause he was allways a polite player. Some1 should definitely talk to him about what happened

It is not the first time... Especially when it comes to perks, he has been warned multiple times about such behaviour.

Say CuDeJIka: .rus pls

Say sumpfhuhn: .rus plz??? ur kidiing me?

Say sumpfhuhn: .we are not on the krim ...

Say sumpfhuhn: .lern english

:angry: What is this? You are wrong. I'm disappointed with my brother. -_- Это игра а не политика!!!

In his defence sump is generally a nice guy! Just maybe a rage day!

Might be, but when in a rage day just quit the game like I do xD, as an admin you've to know the consequences of your behaviour and think twice before you do anything stupid. Don't annoy other players with this crap.

Might be, but when in a rage day just quit the game like I do xD, as an admin you've ^got to know the consequences of your behaviour and think twice before you do anything stupid. Don't annoy other players with this crap.

Might be, but when in a rage day just quit the game like I do xD, as an admin you've ^got to know the consequences of your behaviour and think twice before you do anything stupid. Don't annoy other players with this crap.

Srsly? You correct his spelling even after your 'aloud'? :o

Guest Ares

You lost all your rights to correct anyone with mp_deathrun_waterworld.