Sign in to follow this  
*V*

mp_deathrun_iceops

well,It's my 3rd map hope you like it,I stopped for a while due to a stupid error -.-,I named it iceops cus i see it fit the map ;p,since as you can see it's basically ice/snow..etc,and tried to make all custom textures and I also imported some models,anyway difficulty of the map is medium and it has 10 traps with jump and weapon and sniper rooms and 2 secrets.

download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!j110EBYC!aprjVd4A4ms2Fe8bj61Ug5df-Ic-KYjmdoR9DCHAf8U

Decent map but the fact that there are 65 acorns that all give XP is total overkill..

If you make them all have the same targetname, I will make you a script so that only 1/5 of them show (randomly, will change every map) and also give the player a 50/50 chance of XP or death when they get the acorn.

Decent map but the fact that there are 65 acorns that all give XP is total overkill..

If you make them all have the same targetname, I will make you a script so that only 1/5 of them show (randomly, will change every map) and also give the player a 50/50 chance of XP or death when they get the acorn.

thanks for the feedback and the help,ok i'll try to do that but i want to test it first,so can you post the script?

http://pastebin.com/6ZKUveV6

with this you should be able to remove the triggers in radiant, the script will add them.

ok I deleted all acorns triggers and made all acorns same targetname (acorns),but the problem is when I tested the map there wasn't any acorn in the map,all are gone oO.

I like the aesthetics of the map, but theres too much running imo, and i would also like if you put some bounces in there and also more obstacles where there are "deadtime" by running.

Just my opinion :)

I can imagine the map took a while, good work! :thumbsup:

I like the aesthetics of the map, but theres too much running imo, and i would also like if you put some bounces in there and also more obstacles where there are "deadtime" by running.

no, bounces suck :D

Coming from Mr. HateDeathrun <3

I agree with MixR but Bounces are little hard for people with low fps.

We can complete this map with 60 fps also.

So I agree with blackshark95

I agree with MixR but Bounces are little hard for people with low fps.

We can complete this map with 60 fps also.

So I agree with blackshark95

99% of people on deathrun can reach 125 or above so your argument is somewhat invalid

Also bounces are a huge part of deathrun if you havent noticed :P

change acorns[a] delete(); to acorns[a] thread makeTrig();

and tell me if they are all gone then

now 2 problems,they all are back (all of them) and they all kill you when you take any acorn

are you sure should be like this?:

acorns(){

acorns = getEntArray("acorns","targetname");

for(a=0;a

if(randomInt(0,6) != 5)

acorns[a] thread makeTrig();

else

acorns[a]thread makeTrig();

}

You guys calm down. Not even talking about the map anymore- i have made a joke. Ofc i dont like bounes - but i either don't play DR so my comment is crap :P. And ofc bounces should be in DR but not too much and too long that noone can finish :P

change acorns[a] delete(); to acorns[a] thread makeTrig();

and tell me if they are all gone then

now 2 problems,they all are back (all of them) and they all kill you when you take any acorn

are you sure should be like this?:

acorns(){

acorns = getEntArray("acorns","targetname");

for(a=0;a

if(randomInt(0,6) != 5)

acorns[a] thread makeTrig();

else

acorns[a]thread makeTrig();

}

yes, that was just a test.

try this:

yes, that was just a test.

try this:

well,got an error when I test the map,anyway I did remove some acorns and also the 50 xp acorns,and modified some parts plus trap 9 and added an obstacles in the second cave with snow eff.

(updated download link).