Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeltaMX

Member status

Guest DeltaMX

We are very sad that it has come to this, but today we have to let go of a member, savior will be no longer a member.

Edit by NNJ:

savior was removed from IceOps for cheating. I couldn't believe it myself, but the demos that we have collected show solid evidence.

If you would like to see these demos, you can download them here:

http://iceops.in/TheNNJ/savior_demos.zip

i know i wont get a answer cause its ur right but why?

Never saw anything bad from him. To shame, but u must have ur reasons

The kick reason will be announced soon, don't worry. We just want to do it properly :)

I remember when savior said that he did not hate Epsilon "as a person" for hacking..

@savior it seems by your silence that you know you've been hacking and have been caught which is completely fair.

EDIT: after watching demos it also seems like he has an aim assist but at a low sensitivity. In a kill he made, he shot the bottom-half torso of the player (with a sniper) but got a headshot.

a827e0233a.png

I remember when savior said that he did not hate Epsilon "as a person" for hacking..

@savior it seems by your silence that you know you've been hacking and have been caught which is completely fair.

EDIT: after watching demos it also seems like he has an aim assist but at a low sensitivity. In a kill he made, he shot the bottom-half torso of the player (with a sniper) but got a headshot.

a827e0233a.png

Will you please stop making assumptions about what I do in my spare time? Some of us don't actually sit and update the website 24/7. I do have an answer, and you will get it when I see fit.

Right.

I saw your demos, and I agree that there are moments which are suspicious.

While that is said, I can explain all of them with either sound, radar or knowledge of the game.

During the vacant demo I can tell you that I was on a roll that map where I knew where everyone was, I had every random shot on target and I almost never missed a quick scope.

I find it hillarious that you would ban me for these demos, knowing that you know what I did in the past with COD4 and knowhing that I made a demo of Hystad which was, imo, far more obvious than these are.

I did play competitively at a high level, and I did tell you guys that I was finding my old form while playing in Ice0ps.

and FYI @QueNNch: I do not throw away a friendship just because someone hacked in a game. And I do not have aim assist.

I don't expect any sympathy, I know what the truth is and you see differently.

We took all of this into consideration internally, and there really is no amount of professional experience that makes you able to see through a wall. Luck is out of the question when you do well so frequently.

Wow, did not see this coming :P

I felt like there was something wierd going on with you and epsilon when me and Ole played vs you, but i thought only Epsilon was cheating.

Hmm, i would feel like a idiot knowing that i would have to cheat to win. Thats a shame

HowLowCanYouGo.jpg

okay, i watched the demos and i wont judge with this reply because i cant overlook the whole situation. I will solely state what i have seen in the records:

demo1: maybe luck, maybe aim assist. No hinds for wh.

demo2: I cannot watch it...havent got this map.

demo3: for me the most suspicious one. The changes in strategy getting to "A" always fits to the rushing of the opponents.

demo4: buggy? and maybe pretty much luck (the second wallbang....) or aim assist. The scope cross isnt on target while shooting.

demo5: this one is useless

To clarify my choice of words: if i use "or" and "maybe" iam unsure!

I guess I should have seen it coming. I noticed the change in my game style in the start of January, and from that point I have been playing very well and getting good scores every time I played. Maybe I should have seen it coming.

I don't want to discuss the matter, and i don't want anything from you guys. I stated the truth and you disagree, and that is the final nail in the coffin that is my relationship with this community.

I send a thank you to all the people who treated me with respect and became my friend while I was here.

P.S.

Might aswell delete my account as I wont be using it anymore.

I guess I should have seen it coming. I noticed the change in my game style in the start of January, and from that point I have been playing very well and getting good scores every time I played. Maybe I should have seen it coming.

I don't want to discuss the matter, and i don't want anything from you guys. I stated the truth and you disagree, and that is the final nail in the coffin that is my relationship with this community.

I send a thank you to all the people who treated me with respect and became my friend while I was here.

P.S.

Might aswell delete my account as I wont be using it anymore.

Nonetheless I'm gonna miss ya man :\