Sign in to follow this  
RooT

Board suggestion

i thinks if have live reply notification would be great (the one currently its refreshing only when u refresh the page)

also i think iceops board should be with splash and then few options like a cod4 splash and 4 buttons on bottom of the page and they will be "Forum" "Cod 4 X Edition" "Chat" "Apply" or any others then when scrolling down will be announcements i think with this as guest user its makes faster browsing experiance and more comfortable to navigate the Forum

Also i think Should be an roster that showing the treeline of the community (only members and up) that would be great if people need some special questions so they can get the right man without searching 100 times on forum till see it

another thing is the chat well chat needs some voice ringtone like Ding or something cool so if people chatting that should be great to hear it when they browsing another tabs (also i suggest a mute button for it xD)

also i suggesting an contact us page if someone got a problem (also suggesting to limit it one per ip per 24 hours)

hope you guys will find it as useful

A ding dong can't been done:

1. Option not available as far as I know. (answer from Delta)

1) Beep when a new message comes in shoutbox (my question)

Im pretty sure this website uses a forum template as it says

​Forum Software: Burning Board®, developed by WoltLab® GmbH

So unless you know someone very intelligent with HTML and willing to help for free i think the messenger idea is a bit far fetched.

But i guess i'm the guy who puts down a guys ideas but i would also like them implemented.

I would love to see a clan tree, showing leaders on top, mods below, clan members further below

*Bump*

Sure, Your color is purple now hehe

2easy2abuseon2manyways

iduntunderstandnubslyku

Too easy to abuse on too many ways.

When they die people would tell which stance obscurity has, and only squad members can hear so you just fill squad with your friends, lock it and abuse it. Or going to spectator and telling where obscurity is.