Sign in to follow this  
TheKelm

Promotions [part 2]

If I have my not higher then my shoulder I feel no pain. Sometimes I do but then I've worken or used it much. Because that band supposed to hold my arm in. But it's roomier so it will

pop out easyer. But when I've had my operation I will not be able to play cod for 6 weeks. i will be on the forum but I will say it when the operation has been done.

If I have my not higher then my shoulder I feel no pain. Sometimes I do but then I've worken or used it much. Because that band supposed to hold my arm in. But it's roomier so it will

pop out easyer. But when I've had my operation I will not be able to play cod for 6 weeks. i will be on the forum but I will say it when the operation has been done.

Buy one of those mouses Razer has that has like 12 buttons and play with that only, with whichever arm you have healthy :D

On a more serious note, I hope it all goes well for you :)

It will be alright as long as I don't get anny infections or what so ever. I will make a thread after the operation. And my arm will be in a sling but maybe I can still game if I move my mouse closer to my hand.

Joker, don't delay the operation. My dad got ligament tear many years ago he just took first aid and started doing his work normally. After 2 years he got an operation. But it was too late

Even now he suffers with that injury. and Good luck with the operation. Don't put much pressure on your arm. Be safe!

Joker, don't delay the operation. My dad got ligament tear many years ago he just took first aid and started doing his work normally. After 2 years he got an operation. But it was too late

Even now he suffers with that injury. and Good luck with the operation. Don't put much pressure on your arm. Be safe!

I have the operation after this summer vacation. so in august

I wish you all the best and I hope you have better hospitals there in Netherlands than here in Croatia because when I had an operation it was so boring I almost went insane.

Too bad for you. I wish you most optimal results.

optimal comes from Latin optimus which means the best, so the most optimal would be the most the best. If something is optimal it can't be more or less optimal.

Ares, you just REKT Anony ;)

And when I broke a bone between my left wrist and thumb, They wrapped my hand with cement (plastic one) for 6 weeks. Even then I played cod4 I couldn't move my thumb so I assigned jump key to E :D