Sign in to follow this  
TheKelm

Start of a new era for IceOps [ April Fools ]

We are very excited to say that a new era of IceOps is finally here. What changed? Quite a bit, there is a list below, it's effective immediately. That is, when we have time to actually do stuff.

1. We are no longer interested in any of the games we used to play or host.

2. We are moving to a BRAND NEW, EXCITING GAME that should really make IceOps shine again: Secret of the Magic Crystals. The game itself doesn't contain a multiplayer but we are already testing a beta SotMCX custom server. Also, come on, who needs a multiplayer when there is a DRESS UP DLC AVAILABLE! New game servers should be up in no time :D

Due to the changes we modified the forums list. Old, useless forums about CoD4, GMod etc had been marked for permanent deletion, they should disappear on the next dedi restart, for ever.

Hope you guys enjoy the new best game of the world. Have fun!

SotMC.png

Guest Kieran

Great news. It was getting very dreary on those terrible first person shooters. I'm really glad you've made this great decision to concentrate on better games so IceOps can grow and thrive.

Guest arj - Bane of The Anons

can someone send me cfg for that game for 333fps? would be gratefull

Lol no fisher.

There are only unicorns and goats, I represent unicorns and blackshark represents goats. We had few "members" in our groups and we would come to obscurit, we would be in foxtrot squad and goats in echo squad. Then at the end of the map there would be a winner, unicorns most of the times.