Sign in to follow this  
Flowinggas

Paintball Server

Hey Guys,

So I started in shoutbox about a paintball server, that it would be more fun if we play on a paintball mod sometimes.

There were actually pretty good comments on this shout so I was wondering seriously if we should do that :D^^

And if you never played paintball mod on call of duty, here a little warm up:

I think its the wrong time to start a new server yet.

Because of all the exams and tests many of us cant play and is to much maintenance for the admins.

I don't think it would have a constant source of people on either so i'm against it.

Just play together on another server and maybe in the summer someone might create one.

Fisher's opinion is right. Generally a paintball server would be very nice :) I really liked this mod when I was playing in other servers.

I think its the wrong time to start a new server yet.

Because of all the exams and tests many of us cant play and is to much maintenance for the admins.

I don't think it would have a constant source of people on either so i'm against it.

Just play together on another server and maybe in the summer someone might create one.

I understand you fisher, but it was just meant in general. Maybe use other available servers that are online rightnow if it is to much work for admins to make a paintball server.

I think that it could be a very nice idea, but i can understand fisher when he says that now someone (or more) might have some problems. Then I am in favour to do this, but now in my opinion is complicated, because for students this period is so stressfull and hard for exams /texts :)

Besides people studying and preparing for their exams, we have other servers pending, too. To give you one example: FreezeTag Server.

I think we'll consider this at another time ;)

I dont think you can classify the FreezeTag server as "Pending" :00008359:

idk

But if you look at it realistically, the Paintball servers are all dead. There are still 3 (non-IceOps) Kill The King servers up. So I recommend we ask all members/non-members to vote which game mode they'd prefer, before you open up a new server. Just an idea.

You can't take that picture in the middle of the night :D , but umm, I don't think paintball should be a permanent service. Simply because you get bored of it, at least I did (quite quickly I might add, which rarely happens for me).

People concentrated on exams, what i meant was most admins such a Ninja and DeltaMX have work and also have to work on CodX so they don't have much time to work on a new server.

I would prefer Freeze Tag over Paintball.

really popular mod

Tried to connect to most of those and nothing... Look at the player amount... DEAD.

That's what he's trying to say..

The mod is dead, nobody will play it and if they do, it won't last very long.

really popular mod

Tried to connect to most of those and nothing... Look at the player amount... DEAD.

That's what he's trying to say..

The mod is dead, nobody will play it and if they do, it won't last very long.

Ahhhh I see! My perspective of what he said was wrong. Thanks!

IceOps clan is alive, which means the server will be ALIVE :D which means bringing back the mod to LIFE which means IceOps will be crowned :D which means AWESOMENESS!!!!

are you sure that ALL ice ops server are alive?

Nope. Some servers like RoZo and Deathrun 1.1 are very inactive.

IceOps clan is alive, which means the server will be ALIVE :D which means bringing back the mod to LIFE which means IceOps will be crowned :D which means AWESOMENESS!!!!

are you sure that ALL ice ops server are alive?

Not really, maybe also cause I never see promotion of the other servers while playing obscurity. maybe that's an smart idea to do?