Sign in to follow this  
Volarific

Any good ideas for CoD4 MySQL?

After setting up MySQL with my CoD4 server everythings working fine and all but just ran out of ideas on what to do with the MySQL integration..

So far I have added:

• AutoVIP, as soon as you donate on the website your VIP will be added instantly
  • Completely removed B3 and created my own version of B3 which utilizes a MySQL database to save players stats, punishments, maps played etc.
  • Highscore Webfront - players can view their stats, scores, punishments on the website

So what are your suggestions on what I should add next IceOps community?

Maybe make a NPC on a command?

MySQL is a database management program where you can store information across tables in a database, which can be connected together in different ways. Afaik

Spawning a NPC would be done in other ways ^^

Show live ingame chat, and chat history log [extremely useful]

Show the country each player is playing from [like flags we have on our stats page]

Show live map rotation [so people know which maps will play next]

Aka. It's a way to store information. Maybe add a "best play", it saves the player's highest score. Time played on server, what class he plays most, etc.

Time played is already done, I like the most frequently used class, also like the players highest score idea. Thanks :)

Show live ingame chat, and chat history log [extremely useful]

Show the country each player is playing from [like flags we have on our stats page]

Show live map rotation [so people know which maps will play next]

Show live ingame chat:

I guess I could just create a script that logs all chat to a file which can be displayed on the website somehow.

Show the country each player is playing from:

Yeah I can do that, if you haven't already seen the JumpersHeaven cod4 server you should check it out, all the players countrys are displayed by a flag on the scoreboard. It's actually pretty neat. (Sorry if that counts as advertising though)

For the map rotation:

Maybe have a page such as this but with a better layout?

http://killtube.org/176.31.106.44:28963

Well what you are creating there is not something you want to offer to our community servers or did you plan that?

Extract from my website ;)

8ef2b70d10.png

I'd be more than happy to release snippets prior to the release of my mod though :)

Okay well sounds interesting then. Also what makes sense is to store details to identify admins and their level. What commands which level could use and which not. At least B3 has it.

Xlrstats also saves kills done which each gun and accuracy.

Player rank or the XP points if you don't use the stock ranking system.

Okay well sounds interesting then. Also what makes sense is to store details to identify admins and their level. What commands which level could use and which not. At least B3 has it.

Xlrstats also saves kills done which each gun and accuracy.

Player rank or the XP points if you don't use the stock ranking system.

Can check a players top 5 played maps and since each map is voted for at the end of previous map, I can check what maps the players prefer the most, as well as the gametypes.

Havent' added rank yet, XP/score is tracked, here's a snapshot of the database if you want to see.

Stats Table:

2e5ea581f9.png

7cdeba7707.png

Players Table:

8774d97149.png

Punishments:

810df43a08.png

Alias table:

fd57ebfbac.png