Sign in to follow this  
McSnaggit

Grenade Launcher Hardcore Server COD4

Hi all,

Maybe it has been said already but isn't there a possibility to disable the grenade launchers on the high xp hardcore server on COD4?

I know there are many people who agree with me. It's such a noob way of killing people. It really gets on my nerves when I get killed by those lucky gl shots. :cursing:

Anyway, it's just my opinion and I think it has been requested many times. :D

Edit: since some people read it the wrong way (I probably wrote it wrong), I want to clarify that I'm not talking about my own server, i'm talking about ninja's server! :thumbsup:

Hey Snaggit,

yeah I think this has been requested a lot of times. However, on HC I don't think it's that big of a problem since you respawn fast, or, even better, kill the guy before he shoots with the gl.

In my experience on HC, gl do not interrupt the game that much. I always manage to kill them first and it only happened like once, that I was killed by a gl.

Where it is seriously annoying is on freezetag. There you have to wait up to 5min (or less) to be unfrozen and this due to a gl is just ragequit-worthy ;)

Hi all,

Maybe it has been said already but isn't there a possibility to disable the grenade launchers on the high xp hardcore server on COD4?

I know there are many people who agree with me. It's such a noob way of killing people. It really gets on my nerves when I get killed by those lucky gl shots. :cursing:

Anyway, it's just my opinion and I think it has been requested many times. :D

Why get mad if it was a lucky gl shot :o?

Anyway, there is a way but are you running 1.7a and also are you running any thing in the localized_english_iw07.iwd ?

Yeah I didn't mean lucky like that. But most of the time I get killed on spawn because of those things. I do agree that it could be worse (like with freeze tag), but I think it'd be much more fun if they'd dissapear. Anyway Volarific, I'm talking about the IceOps server, not my own. :D

Yeah I didn't mean lucky like that. But most of the time I get killed on spawn because of those things. I do agree that it could be worse (like with freeze tag), but I think it'd be much more fun if they'd dissapear. Anyway Volarific, I'm talking about the IceOps server, not my own. :D

Ooops, my bad :P

Should have read that again.