demonz(forgototheraccpass)

Report for Dynasty Extinct

15 hours ago, demonz(forgototheraccpass) said:

@Aquiz , why do you accuse me of provoking him when there is no reason for me to provoke him at all? I don't know how you came to that conclusion when you weren't even there when he did this.

Because i play undercover many times, then i can see that you aren't the most polite person walking around in deathrun ;)

Then still he shouldn't say "die of aids".... Personally I would ban him if this is the third time or more. Like a month or longer (if it was my server)

It doesn't matter what happend you shouldn't swear in chat. Totally not like that.

Edited by Evolv

I talked with extinct, he told that that flame was not for demonz, he meant it to other guy who was provoking him. ( didn't get any proof of provoking )

In my opinion we could leave this one for now, IF he does it again, extend the ban for 7 days.

2 minutes ago, peura said:

I talked with extinct, he told that that flame was not for demonz, he meant it to other guy who was provoking him. ( didn't get any proof of provoking )

In my opinion we could leave this one for now, IF he does it again, extend the ban for 7 days.

It wasn't for me I believe it was for zabura because he killed him using the machine in  the jump room. Something along those lines or someone activated can't remember. In either case, I wouldn't define any of these as a case of provoking verbally but rather the guy who did the thing was playing the game. If you define provoking as activating or using the machine in the jump room, then it'd be the case of leaving the ban but I don't think that is provoking.

I'd suggest next time to get screenshot from console, that helps alot in cases like this. 

Lets wait for more opinions.

I still wanna say that i dont allow that kind of language even when there's provoking included.

@peura I don't know who is this guy and his attitude, but in any case what he wrote it's totally intolerable, even if we don't know what was the context; in my opinion we should give him 2-3 days of tempban. This is my opinion 

Just now, Blandum said:

@peura I don't know who is this guy and his attitude, but in any case what he wrote it's totally intolerable, even if we don't know what was the context; in my opinion we should give him 2-3 days of tempban. This is my opinion 

Exactly. This are serious things.. Telling people to die and then how.. You can't do that. Not online, not in real, nowhere, never.

I would really say; If he does this once again permban. But that isn't up to me afaik.

Edited by Evolv

6 hours ago, Evolv said:

Then still he shouldn't say "die of aids".... Personally I would ban him if this is the third time or more. Like a month or longer (if it was my server)

It doesn't matter what happend you shouldn't swear in chat. Totally not like that.

You've too look at every case in a different way evolv.

And i do not agree with these words either. Even if there will get a temp ban below 3 days its fine to me. 

2 hours ago, Aquiz said:

You've too look at every case in a different way evolv.

And i do not agree with these words either. Even if there will get a temp ban below 3 days its fine to me. 

I do normally ofcourse. But I can't stand people doing this kind of things and messing up the server and community. Some people are more sensitive for it as others and I just more get a "you are what you say" feeling of these people..

35 minutes ago, Evolv said:

messing up the server and community

You've clearly not played deathrun enough. I'd suggest you to get to know with community before you start telling us what to do.

9 hours ago, peura said:

You've clearly not played deathrun enough. I'd suggest you to get to know with community before you start telling us what to do.

Yooo calm down.. I never told you what to do? I find people who say others to die of aids messing up chats in general? I just said what I would do if it was my server.

I know there are a lot of kids and flamers out there but then still I personally think this is over the edge of acceptable. Don't you think? 

Edit: I just stop giving my opinion about this (or anything else) as it doesn't seem to be appreciated by some people.

Edited by Evolv

I don't know why you all make such a fuss about this, since the solution is so simple:

IMO we need to be more strict on deathrun compared to other servers since there are alot of minors playing there (which is for me reason enough to permban anyone who steps out of line). We have a lot of issues concerning the deathrun players on our servers. Therefore, this reported player is lucky I wasn't there, he would have recieved permban right away.

Now, for this case. Since he was already banned, it is not appropriate to ban him again or even extend the ban. One punishment for one "crime."

Please note to not spinn in discussions, asking for contexts, speculating assumptions etc. You can always turn to a more experienced member within the clan, that's part why we are here. We are here for you.

I hope this matter brings some light on how to proceed on our deathrun server.