Sign in to follow this  
♥ Plop ♛

Ban appeal for Plop

Right, the screenshot didnt have my name on it for starts.
the second screenshot could have been from something totally different, how do you know its linked with the first screen shot?
why is the GUIDs different?
how can you ask why were you playing ingame at the time you got banned, how else would he be able to see me in game and ban me?

and people are innocent until proven guilty, thats why im asking questions. You haven't proved im guilty,
you have showed a picture of wallhacks, which isnt connected to my GUID. and then showed my name ip and GUID in a seperate picture, how do i know he hasnt looked at someone else (hence different GUID) then got a picture of my info, (the 2nd picture) and banned me. Then knowing that its not my GUID, he says " You got even your screen there this is taken from you by me and as you can see thats clear WallHack and that screen is still in our system . So BAN for WallHack is on place. "

but why cant you answer my question?? why is it a different GUID?
is it because i am right, and you guys are just abusing your powers???

Read my last post, all the evidence you need to legitimate our ban. 

Spoiler

CoD4X ^5Ice^2Ops ^5Promod SnD ^7- ^3www.iceops.co mp_crash Plop ac9bbd2853ec9af23beafc2cf8de03cd 0 Tue May  3 09:03:27 2016
 ÿÙ

Important edit. I've found the right guid .I've mistaken myself. I took the first 8 symbols, while i needed the last 8 symbols.

As you can see, you got abnned on tue: 09:03:27:2016. 

On the GUID you told us. 

The ban it totally legit. 

Conclusion; You used Wallhack and you will NOT be unbanned. @SaviorX acted flawless.

Lesson: Overthink your actions before hacking.

Aquiz.

But especial for you i will show it with several screenshots.

Open them step by step.

Taken screenshot. (always the ingame name is shown here)

https://gyazo.com/934a99a58efad98a1f14b8ffcd6068ce

The screenshot it self. 

https://gyazo.com/c9e8bc8ccc7b60895bc5a69bb6cb19bf

And if i open the screenshot in wordpad, i can see every single detail of the GUID and date and time. 

https://gyazo.com/a889100f79471ddb8e5cc53b6a12f435 

And if you look in the last sentence, there it is: your guid on your screenshot. 

Wich links you to the taken screenshot with hacks. 

And this is our evidence, which is solid like the rocks of the mount Everest.

So learn your lesson about hacks.

Cheeriyo :*

Edited by Aquiz

Dear Plop,

As the other Admins have said, The Screenshots that are taken are from your perspective- Meaning you were spectating the player 'Max'. Max isn't the one that hacking since this is not their Screenshot. All Screenshots that we Admins make are from the Players' view ONLY. (The Screenshots are linked to Players' GUIDs, So the one provided with the proof is 100% yours and yours Alone.

Bans for cheating will NOT be lifted.

Have a good day!

-Thread Locked-

-The IceOps Staff